Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 11:02 PM

Thank you so much!! Is it true if you have an spot then when you drive in you go to the left and pass everyone and tell them you have an appointment??
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2015, 12:41 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baybay818 View Post
Thank you so much!! Is it true if you have an spot then when you drive in you go to the left and pass everyone and tell them you have an appointment??
Anytime! There was no line when I went there & I got there around 10am. You just go to the guard shack....he'll wave you over, you tell him you've got an appt and he hands you a green form that you fill out once you park. Then when you go in, you hand that to the CO at the desk, and it's a waiting game from there.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:14 PM

Default Help asappppp!

One more question that crossing my fingers I might get answered by tomorrow, if I go in for a visit at 1:30, how long do I get?? Thanks ladies!!
Old 05-17-2015, 08:05 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baybay818 View Post
One more question that crossing my fingers I might get answered by tomorrow, if I go in for a visit at 1:30, how long do I get?? Thanks ladies!!
Sorry, was babysitting my nephews 2 & 8 mos, so obviously I didn't have much free time! How did your visit go?
Old 05-18-2015, 10:46 AM

Oh my gosh!! It was great!! Come to realize we haven't seen each other in 8 years!! Now I want to go back but there are no appointments this weekend!!! (
Old 07-16-2017, 07:08 PM

Default VPASS and Walk-in's?

Hi All,

Has anyone ever been able to make to both a Sat and Sunday appt with VPASS? And does anyone know what time walk-in's are processed at LAC - it's not clearly listed on prison page.

My guy just transferred to LAC and I'm hearing some discouraging stuff bout visiting all around .... long processing, overcrowding, early termination, strict dress code etc I'm driving 5 hours and hoping it's not as frustrating as it usually is. We haven't had a contact visit in almost 5 months, so I'm hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-26-2018, 08:00 PM

Default Los Angeles County State Prison- Lancaster, CA

Hello, I am new to this page, hope someone can give me some information about Lancaster. My husband just got transferred there last week. I went to visit him on Saturday and only got to see him for 15 minutes. I haven't been able to make an appointment, I log on to VPASS at 6:59 am and try all of the times but it won't make an appointment. Is it always like that?, he's suppose to get moved to Level one soon, but until then, I won't go without an appointment.
Closed Thread