Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Kentucky.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:17 AM

Question Need info on Kentucky Correctional Institute for Women @ Pee Wee Valley

Hi there peeps, i have a friend that was hit with a 20yr stretch so im trying mto help here out whilst shes locked up. Anyways, I would apreciate it if any one can assist me with any info they have on Kentucky correctional institute for women please ?

What educational courses can a inmate do and are they free ?
Sending in money ?

Has the establishment got the facilities in place or have plans for an inmate to have one of those JP tablets ? ( I think that's what there called ? Lol ).

Thanks for the help in advance ;-)
Sponsored Links