Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 06-24-2016, 12:51 AM

Default Books to Western Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center (WRDCC)?

Just wanting to know if anyone knows if I can send books to my son in Western Reception Diagnostic?
Thanks
Kathy
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2017, 07:43 AM

Hiya, I realize this is old but just in case others are looking for an answer to this same question, Yes. They must be sent through a vendor though. I used Amazon and he was able to get all of them. They pass them out once a week, on Saturdays, I believe. Also, you can only send 3 at a time and I think they can only have 6 total in their possession.

May the LORD keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.
Genesis 31:49
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebeastsbeauty For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (04-26-2017)