Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons in the WENDE HUB - Albion, Attica, Orleans, Rochester, Buffalo, Wende, Wyoming, Livingston, Groveland, Collins, Gowanda, Lakeview.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:48 PM

Default Orleans visits

Just wondering if there's anything special to know about orleans clothing rules. I've been to multiple prisons and I know it varies, but just curious if they are super strict at orleans or laid back. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2016, 08:12 PM

I have no idea - I have never been there. I have learned wherever I go, though, to just follow the rules and always keep a backup outfit in case they get picky over something silly. The basics always apply - bras with metal in them will beep (even hooks), low necklines or shirts that are even a little see-through can get denied, ripped pants or leggings will get denied. I was told by the counselors that take the phone calls to "dress like you're going to church"... so I sometimes just wear my work clothes to be safe.

Good luck