Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > IOWA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

IOWA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Iowa - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, visitation, mail, etc.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:27 PM

Default Iowa Medical and Classification Center Oakdale and Corrlinks

So my husband and I have been corresponding through corrlinks. The first week it was pretty fast. We would get each others messages within 3 or 4 hours. I thought a premier account would get rid of that wait but that's another story. Anyways the past 3 days messages have taken 24-48 hours to get to the other. Is anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2016, 06:38 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 34,821 Times in 16,055 Posts

This is Monday...messages sent on week ends may take a tad longer to be read and delivered.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 11-11-2016, 01:54 AM

It's been slow all week. I received his Monday messages pm Wed. Wed messages early Friday morning. Maybe the system is just running slow.
The Following User Says Thank You to shareeg For This Useful Post:
patchouli (11-11-2016)
Old 10-15-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareeg View Post
So my husband and I have been corresponding through corrlinks. The first week it was pretty fast. We would get each others messages within 3 or 4 hours. I thought a premier account would get rid of that wait but that's another story. Anyways the past 3 days messages have taken 24-48 hours to get to the other. Is anyone else having this issue?
I am getting nothing from corrlinks. i dont know if i am in the right place or not but here goes. i normally here from my son every evening about 6:00 pm. or if the phones are down we use corrlinks to keep in touch. I have not heard from in no way since last tuesday... i am about to panick and so is his little girl. is there something going on down there i have emailede the prison and the BOP and called the prison Got no response from any one can someone help find out what has happened?
Old 10-16-2017, 12:50 PM

Hi! My LO is in Rockwell City and sometimes our emails take 1-2 hours and other times in can be a full day or 2. It seems to be pretty hit or miss, no rhyme or reason. System issues, review time, internet, who knows. So this is my long winded way of saying it is actually pretty normal for there to be a time lag of some sort.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:29 PM

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
Hi! My LO is in Rockwell City and sometimes our emails take 1-2 hours and other times in can be a full day or 2. It seems to be pretty hit or miss, no rhyme or reason. System issues, review time, internet, who knows. So this is my long winded way of saying it is actually pretty normal for there to be a time lag of some sort.
thanks so much