Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison – West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 02-23-2017, 09:35 AM

Unhappy Looking for information on Cross City CI in Florida

Hi, I'm new to this awesome group and I'd like to get some
Information on the prison my brother is now assigned to. He just got assigned to Cross City CI in Florida. This is his first time in prison and I'm beyond scared of what goes on. Although, I want to be prepared and try to give him tips to survive. Are there any other family or friends that are or have been in that prison that share some insight. Or even
Just advice as to what the family can do on the outside to make his stretch as smooth as possible. Thank you all for
Your time.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Banned

He's good. Cross city is one of the best camps in Florida
Old 03-17-2017, 01:50 PM

Cross city is sweet. Daycare.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:00 PM
He's Home in APRIL!!
Donation Award 

My husband was at CC twice. It was really good. Probably the best one he had been too. And we've been to 12 different ones in 16 years. He didn't have any problems there. And visitation is pretty laid back too. If you go over and stay there is a motel right up the road. Mom and Pop owned, clean and inexpensive with a really good diner right there on the same property. As far as making it smooth for him. Write, put money on his account of you can. Accept phone calls if you can. Visit when you can. Just make sure he knows he's not alone or been forgotten. Hope that helps hon. ;-)

Old 05-23-2018, 10:53 AM
Mrs. Al Amriki

My husband InshaAllah will be going here pretty soon and I was wondering does anyone have any updated information on Cross City now? Thank you for all information