Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:30 AM

Question C custody & in Max in Mississippi (CMCF). Why?

They classified my husband as c custody and are putting him im maximum. Why would they be doing that? He said the woman who does the classification says because he has a pending charge? Is that normal? He said that there are people who have life that arent even going to maximum and people who have beento prison several times. He hasnt been in any trouble since arrested and it is his first time in prison. While he is in max he cant get good tim or do any programs of any kind to help himself. I just want to know if this is normal or if anyone knows anything about it. Im really worried about him.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2018, 06:03 PM
AmyLynn

Could be various reasons. Level of offense could be one of them.