Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Legal News & Information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Legal News & Information Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Legal Information specific to the State of Texas.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:24 PM

Default Court information

Maybe you guys can help me. I know Im supposed to be able to find this information online very easily but i never can. When I call I can usually find out information about his court dates and such, but this is Sunday night. He hasnt been able to get get through to me all day!! I know he has court tomorrow but Im not positive which one or what time. Where is it that Im supposed to look??! (el paso county)
Old 08-13-2017, 09:56 PM

Thanked 11,098 Times in 6,006 Posts

Not all of the 254 Counties have docket information online. I know El Paso has jail information online, but the last time I had a client out there, the District Clerk did not have case information online. That has changed...you can take a look at http://casesearch.epcounty.com/Publi...s/default.aspx and should be able to get basic information. I did not pull anyone to see if documents are viewable or not...some of the jurisdictions using the Odyssey back-end have documents available for the public while others require a registration.
The Following User Says Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
LuvmyCandyCaneman (08-13-2017)
Old 08-13-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexLyn View Post
Not all of the 254 Counties have docket information online. I know El Paso has jail information online, but the last time I had a client out there, the District Clerk did not have case information online. That has changed...you can take a look at http://casesearch.epcounty.com/Publi...s/default.aspx and should be able to get basic information. I did not pull anyone to see if documents are viewable or not...some of the jurisdictions using the Odyssey back-end have documents available for the public while others require a registration.
it wont seem to let me use name and birthdate only case number.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvmyCandyCaneman View Post
it wont seem to let me use name and birthdate only case number.
Skip the date of birth. And unless it is an extremely common last name, skip the first name as well and just use the last name.
The Following User Says Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
LuvmyCandyCaneman (08-14-2017)
Old 08-14-2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexLyn View Post
Skip the date of birth. And unless it is an extremely common last name, skip the first name as well and just use the last name.
I finally found the info! thank you so much
Old 08-14-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvmyCandyCaneman View Post
I finally found the info! thank you so much
Glad you got it to work...