Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, etc in Nevada should be posted here.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:41 PM

Exclamation Wrong expiration date given at a parole violation hearing

Hello,

I am wonder if any of you would have any advice for the information i am about to share. My fiance had a parole violation hearing in May of the this year. The board of commissioner, the attorney, us believed that he was going to expire in June of this year but with loss of stat time he would be done in Oct. OMD is saying he was suppose to expire in Oct but with loss of stat time be done May of next year. He has sent in grievances, i have made many phones and emails. the caseworkers at WSCC told him for me not to call any more and for him not to talk about it. Does anyone have any advice for them to correct it? I have contacted the public defender and other attorneys with no answer. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2017, 09:33 AM

Do you have written proof, an incorrect time computation? He must be able to SHOW where the problem is for someone to hear him.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Always Remembered

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,830 Times in 11,078 Posts

How long was his sentence, and how much good time did he lose for the violation?
Old 11-12-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sunny View Post
Do you have written proof, an incorrect time computation? He must be able to SHOW where the problem is for someone to hear him.
Ms. Sunny,

Yes I have proof so does he, he has shown the caseworker, i have emailed it to OMD it seems like they don't want to correct.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimuay View Post
How long was his sentence, and how much good time did he lose for the violation?
It was a 2-5 he was going to expire the next month. the attorney told the board of commissioners this at the hearing. he lost 322 stat days which is 4-5 months. but OMD has the wrong expiration date it wasn't presented at the parole violation hearing.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Always Remembered

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,830 Times in 11,078 Posts

So he's maxing out?
Old 11-12-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimuay View Post
So he's maxing out?
yup according to the time that the board of commissioner took away he should be expired. During the hearing Commissioner Tony Corda stated that he would be done in OCT.