Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons located in the ELMIRA HUB - Butler, Auburn, Five Points, Cayuga, Willard, Monterey, Elmira, Southport.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:51 PM

Exclamation Need info on Elmira please

Hey yall!
I need some updates info on Elmira please. My man just got there. Things I wanna know:
How are the visits? Do they stress over the type of clothes you have on? Can you wear jeans with holes in them? Can you wear a shirt with lace on it? Can they get packages or is this one of them that the guys have to order from outside? How are the machines on the visit? Bring 2 rolls of quarters or 40 singles? Oh and can we take pictures on the visit? Does he have to buy his ticket in advance? Or can we buy it on the visit? Thanks so much for your help. Im in the Bronx. I drove but dont have a car.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2018, 08:21 AM

Thanked 3,681 Times in 1,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverton71 View Post
Hey yall!
I need some updates info on Elmira please. My man just got there. Things I wanna know:
How are the visits? Do they stress over the type of clothes you have on? Can you wear jeans with holes in them? Can you wear a shirt with lace on it? Can they get packages or is this one of them that the guys have to order from outside? How are the machines on the visit? Bring 2 rolls of quarters or 40 singles? Oh and can we take pictures on the visit? Does he have to buy his ticket in advance? Or can we buy it on the visit? Thanks so much for your help. Im in the Bronx. I drove but dont have a car.
I have not been there, but the dress code is the same. No holes in pants, nothing see through, nothing low cut, nothing tight. Make sure you don't have a lot of metal. Woth leggings where a long sweater.

In regard to the visit itself, I bring quarters, dollars and larger bills. Pictures you buy there.