Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:52 PM
AmyLynn

Smile Who is phone provider for Parchman

My boyfriend was transferred to Parchman today. He told me He's waiting on my phone number to get approved so he can call me on wall phone. He asked someone in there who the phone company was and they said PREMIERE. I can't find anything on that company and its all coming back GTL(global tel link) Does anyone know currently WHO the provider is? I can find out whenever my number is approved and he can call but not sure how long that can take. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2018, 04:14 PM

Default Network connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme81 View Post
my boyfriend was transferred to parchman today. He told me he's waiting on my phone number to get approved so he can call me on wall phone. He asked someone in there who the phone company was and they said premiere. I can't find anything on that company and its all coming back gtl(global tel link) does anyone know currently who the provider is? I can find out whenever my number is approved and he can call but not sure how long that can take. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
global tel gtl but under connect network. .04 cents a min now plus tax
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thechurchlady For This Useful Post:
ItsMe81 (03-12-2018), Sarianna (03-13-2018)
Old 03-12-2018, 10:05 PM
AmyLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechurchlady View Post
global tel gtl but under connect network. .04 cents a min now plus tax
He was able to finally call me today. I was hoping it was GTL. I'm loving that 20 min phone call costs me a total of .78 cents!!! And thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItsMe81 For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (03-21-2018), Sarianna (03-13-2018)
Old 05-28-2018, 09:15 PM

Smile Parchman Inmate Wall Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMe81 View Post
My boyfriend was transferred to Parchman today. He told me He's waiting on my phone number to get approved so he can call me on wall phone. He asked someone in there who the phone company was and they said PREMIERE. I can't find anything on that company and its all coming back GTL(global tel link) Does anyone know currently WHO the provider is? I can find out whenever my number is approved and he can call but not sure how long that can take. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi ItsMe81,
Answer to your question is GTL you have to call their toll free number which is 18004838314 setup account for $25,that is the least amount to get account.That is all I did. It has nothing to do with getting your number approved,as long as you got a debit or credit card to pay.

Good Luck!!!!!