Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Old 03-29-2018, 05:39 PM

Post Letters to the warden to remove visiting restriction?

Hi everyone! I am very new to this site but through googling some questions I got led to this site.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with writing letters to the prison warden of Kern Valley, Warden Pfeiffer? If so did he grant your request whatever it may have been ?

I wrote a letter to him requesting the restrictions on my brothers visiting be removed allowing me to bring my baby with me and I'm just really anxious to find out if he will accept or deny my request

If anyone has had any luck or not with writing the warden for any reason, please let me know!

Thanks!!!!
Sponsored Links