Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Kentucky.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:50 AM

Default Luther Luckett locked down

I hadnít heard from Trav so I started researching & I see they canceled visits / are locked down. Then I start seeing something happened on the yard..no details. For them to be locked down this long it must be major. Iím so worried I couldnít sleep last night then fell asleep at 5am, kept having nightmares. Iím still new at this and itís so hard. He isnít the type to fight or cause any issues but I still worry something could be done to him. Heís a huge guy but gentle giant. All I can do it pray. Has anyone heard anything about LLCC and why they are locked down?
The Following User Says Thank You to Wallflower78me For This Useful Post:
patchouli (04-28-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2018, 12:01 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,814 Times in 16,493 Posts

Hey. You don't have to be new at this to worry when something happens at his home prison and you don't hear from him

How long have they been on lockdown?

EDIT: the only thing I've found so far is that visits are cancelled today (DOC's Luther Luckett page).

patchouli, PTO Admin

Last edited by patchouli; 04-28-2018 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: add comment
Old 04-28-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
Hey. You don't have to be new at this to worry when something happens at his home prison and you don't hear from him

How long have they been on lockdown?

Thank you ♥️ Iím sure it doesnít get easier. I know Iím emotional , a worrier. Iím used to being put down for that. Thankfully Trav doesnít. He says it just shows how much I love him.

Iím not sure when they went on lockdown but his last Jpay message was 9:30 am yesterday. Normally I hear from his 3x before I get off work at 5 pm. I didnít start to get too worried until no call in the evening then no call later. They can call until midnight so once it was close to midnight I started having so much anxiety, crying. This morning I saw DOC posted on Facebook that visits was canceled. Someone under that put they are in lockdown, some cos on there was saying something about incident in the yard. I know theyíve been very short staffed , limiting yard time etc. Trav told me theyíve had POs working as COs driving from 3 hours away. Thatís dangerous because they donít have the training / experience. I wonít be able to fully relax until I hear from him. I hope it isnít too long. Do they typically last days?
Ashley38 (05-03-2018)
Old 04-28-2018, 12:16 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,814 Times in 16,493 Posts

I don't *think* they'll be on lockdown for too long...Kentucky prisons aren't locked down nowhere near as long or as often as some other states and the BOP.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Wallflower78me (04-28-2018)
Old 04-28-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I don't *think* they'll be on lockdown for too long...Kentucky prisons aren't locked down nowhere near as long or as often as some other states and the BOP.

Thank you..Iím hoping it isnít long & that heís okay, that they are all okay.
patchouli (04-28-2018)
Old 04-30-2018, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator on Leave

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 6,156 Times in 3,056 Posts

Have you heard anything yet?