Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison Ė West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 07-11-2018, 05:55 PM

Default Columbia Annex Visitation

I will be able to see my man for the first time since 2011 this coming October!
Does anyone have any idea on visitation at Columbia annex? I haven't visited a prison in YEARS! I'm so nervous! I feel like I will get lost on the way.. wont know what to wear.. just generally freaking out! lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzellweger View Post
I will be able to see my man for the first time since 2011 this coming October!
Does anyone have any idea on visitation at Columbia annex? I haven't visited a prison in YEARS! I'm so nervous! I feel like I will get lost on the way.. wont know what to wear.. just generally freaking out! lol.
Dont freak! Gotta stay calm, but look cute! lol I pulled the 33's and went to FDC website and looked over their pamplet. I also take an extra (or two) change of clothing with me since the guards can make up the rules as they go also. Basically, no cleavage, no sleeveless shirt, shorts or dresses no shorter than 3 inches above the knee, no shoes with removable parts, nothing see through (if they can possibly think it is, I wear a cami under regular shirt). Be careful with metal parts and NO CAMO. At least this is what I have learned from visiting Suwannee. Hope it helps and congrats on the visit!

Old 07-11-2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
Dont freak! Gotta stay calm, but look cute! lol I pulled the 33's and went to FDC website and looked over their pamplet. I also take an extra (or two) change of clothing with me since the guards can make up the rules as they go also. Basically, no cleavage, no sleeveless shirt, shorts or dresses no shorter than 3 inches above the knee, no shoes with removable parts, nothing see through (if they can possibly think it is, I wear a cami under regular shirt). Be careful with metal parts and NO CAMO. At least this is what I have learned from visiting Suwannee. Hope it helps and congrats on the visit!

Thank you! Itís been so long since Iíve seen him other than our videograms! Iím already trying to plan an outfit! Lol. Heís nervous Iím gonna see him and not want him anymore! That man is crazy as hell! Heís perfect! Itís me thatís worried! Lol. But I donít know why heís seen me sweaty as hell at work, in pjs, going out, and no make up! I guess itís iust my nerves! Weíve never kissed so Iím nervous about that too! When we met we both had significant others. Wish we would have gotten together back then! My ex beat me, cheated on me, never wanted to work... it was all bad! And his ex is the reason he got 10 years! Thank God heís over halfway done now! Iím ready for 2021! Lol.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzellweger View Post
Thank you! Itís been so long since Iíve seen him other than our videograms! Iím already trying to plan an outfit! Lol. Heís nervous Iím gonna see him and not want him anymore! That man is crazy as hell! Heís perfect! Itís me thatís worried! Lol. But I donít know why heís seen me sweaty as hell at work, in pjs, going out, and no make up! I guess itís iust my nerves! Weíve never kissed so Iím nervous about that too! When we met we both had significant others. Wish we would have gotten together back then! My ex beat me, cheated on me, never wanted to work... it was all bad! And his ex is the reason he got 10 years! Thank God heís over halfway done now! Iím ready for 2021! Lol.
Sorry you guys have had these things happen, but they have made ya'll who you are today. Its the broken roads that lead us back home. I totally get being nervous...I was bad at my first visit...but it didnt last long. Hubby and I are people watchers and like to joke and cut up and we just picked right up. lol Hubbys release date right now is 2020...and it can not get here soon enough!!