Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, etc in Nevada should be posted here.

Old 08-26-2018, 01:02 PM

Talking Parole Granted, what next?

Hello,

My husband was just granted parole after serving his minimum of 4 years
He received communication on Aug 13. Unfortunately, no one can answer any questions... I'm trying to see what to expect when it comes down to the home visit, and how long until they actually come. His PED is the second week of Oct, but with talking to someone at P&P they told me that it will be after that date, but the person i spoke with didn't sound too confident in her answers. Just trying to see what I can expect, my anxiety is killing me!

Thanks, Happy
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2018, 03:33 PM

Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,801 Posts

Congrats. Hope someone is able to answer your questions.