Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 4 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 4 Facilities Information and Discussion about the following facilities: Charlotte CI, Dade CI, Everglades CI, Homestead CI, Martin CI, Moore Haven CF, Okeechobee CI, South Bay CF, SFRC, SFRC-S

Old 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM

Default Moore Haven Correctional.

Hello my Fiancee has just been moved to Moore Haven Correctional facility and i need information about it considering it is a private prison im not sure how everything works.
What is the phone service through? how do i get approved?
visits, do they have jpay or any other type of kiosks there ?
thank you in advance!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2018, 08:38 PM

It is run by GEO group. The phone service for Bay Correctional, which is a GEO prison is GTL. The Canteen company is through Access Corrections. You can set up both on apps or on their websites. He will have to resubmit his phone list, going from DOC to Private and vice versa. You will need to send a current phone bill to him to take to Classification. It will take a few weeks to get approved. You can fund the account right away, so it is ready when he calls. As far as Access Corrections, it is pretty easy and self explanatory. It is a private prison, so he can get quarterly food and property packages. You can google Florida Private Prison Packages and look for dates and lists for each. I am not sure about Kiosks, Bay did not have them. For visitation you also need to do the application and submit to Classification at the prison. Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsbaby View Post
Hello my Fiancee has just been moved to Moore Haven Correctional facility and i need information about it considering it is a private prison im not sure how everything works.
What is the phone service through? how do i get approved?
visits, do they have jpay or any other type of kiosks there ?
thank you in advance!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2018, 08:42 PM

You can always call the prison and ask about phone and canteen companies just to make sure all GEO facilities are the same. Just call the main number and ask.
Old 09-22-2018, 05:14 AM

I don't believe any private facilities have Jpay