Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-19-2018, 03:17 PM

Default Can inmates make phone call from Alhambra?

My fiancés mom told him that when he is in Alhambra that he could make phone calls because her other son was calling her when he was in Alhambra. Is that true? my brother didn't make any phone calls when he was in there. I just wanted to make sure and ask if anyone has heard anything of that.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2018, 03:27 AM

Not usually.. Most inmates are normally only there for a few weeks. My fiance was there for a while and they allowed him to make 1 phone call after almost a month.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:18 AM
here

No. There is no contact with the outside allowed at all in Alhambra, even with attorneys (unless its shown that its a time sensitive matter that must be dealt with before they'll be transferred). You can write, and if they're there long enough they will get the letter. Or if they've already been transferred it will be forwarded to them.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:24 AM

My friend was at Alhambra longer than the typical stay and he was finally allowed a phone call to me but my understanding is that's not the normal procedure. Unfortunately, instead of anything indicating Arizona, "restricted" showed up on my caller ID and I didn't answer the phone! He was able to at least leave a voicemail message.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
No. There is no contact with the outside allowed at all in Alhambra, even with attorneys (unless its shown that its a time sensitive matter that must be dealt with before they'll be transferred). You can write, and if they're there long enough they will get the letter. Or if they've already been transferred it will be forwarded to them.

How do you find out what thier inmate number is, so you can write them while they are in Alhambra?
Old 02-15-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dml2674 View Post
How do you find out what thier inmate number is, so you can write them while they are in Alhambra?
Try searching by name
https://corrections.az.gov/public-re...ate-datasearch

Not sure when it will update on the site. So just always go back and try again each day or however you want. The ADC# will be on there when it shows him active. And his Unit so you can then search his unit and send it to the correct place.

You cant send mail to Alhambra though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoluv29 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (02-15-2019)
Old 02-17-2019, 07:49 AM
Liz

Thanked 1,671 Times in 639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dml2674 View Post
You can search by name on the DOC website to find his ADOC number. https://corrections.az.gov/public-re...ate-datasearch

They usually update the website daily on "work" days, but they are not always up to date. When my son first went up, I checked it every weekday at 10 am and 5 pm.

You can write to them at Alhambra but you need his number first.
Alhambra Reception
Inmate Name and ADC#
PO Box 52109
Phoenix, AZ 85072