Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 12-25-2018, 05:17 PM

Default Visitation at FCI Talladega

Can anyone provide some insight into visitation at FCI Talladega? How long are the visits, what is the seating arrangement?

The posts I've found here on the forums are a bit outdated so I'm looking for info from anyone who's been there recently. Thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to UmmK For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-26-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2019, 10:31 AM

I know this is late but the security portion of the visit process is pretty standard. The seating arrangement is akin to a state department waiting room. Some chairs are two separated by a connected table or it’s a group of five to six chairs a little table then a set of three chairs and so on. They have games of checkers that can be borrowed by the Inmate to be played with his family. There’s a children’s play room that they’re actually allowed to go in; it’s glass so you have complete visibility. Of course the vending machines are there and they’re pretty decent in comparison to what I’ve been dealing with at a USP. Your guy can sit next to you or whomever has come to visit. He can hold the kiddos. If everyone wants a chance to sit next to him they can have a chance because it’s pretty laidback. I’ve been once and that was my experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenJess_86 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (04-12-2019)