Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 01-13-2019, 10:14 AM

Default Transferring to Kilby soon

My boyfriend is waiting to be transferred to Kilby. This will be his first time in prison. Hoping someone can give me some updated information about kilby and how it works. For instance, will he be able to call once he gets there, do I need to set up a account so he can call? Should I send him stamps for mail? how will he go about getting the stuff for letters (paper and envelopes) How long does intake and processing usually take? Any information will be helpful as this is such a stressful time!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2019, 09:48 AM

The only thing I have found that gives me any information is on the aldoc site the male handbook. I have had a hard time finding out any kind of information with Alabama prison system.
Old 01-17-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorgan17 View Post
The only thing I have found that gives me any information is on the aldoc site the male handbook. I have had a hard time finding out any kind of information with Alabama prison system.
thank you!