Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

Old 06-01-2007, 03:46 PM

My ears are eachd pierced 5 times,my eyebrow,lip and navel are pierced.Tats 1 on each arm,1 on wrist,1 ankle,1 lower leg,3 on thigh.1 on each foot (painful) and one on each my big toes.But I now hate all my tats and have started laser removal on all of them,as I used to work in the tat business Ive bought my own laser remover.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhil
Ok, Miss Smarty Pants! In case you haven't heard, the only place you are going in 2 weeks is to Bellvue in NYC. You know who has made your reservation and I will be helping to get you there!! Now I have 2 tatoos but do you know what MrPhil would do if I had THAT pierced????? Imaging him finding out that someone else got a peek of that?????? Sorry but your other best friend and I have vetoed your idea. If your ears can't take it. what makes you think that would???? What if that shuts up tight??? mrchris would just love that!!
Tell it true!!!
Mrschris, I don't even know ya like that, but !
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you get the results you were hoping for. Good luck. (...and, OUCH! is an understatement! )
Old 06-01-2007, 06:13 PM
loved!

Thanked 1,146 Times in 714 Posts

lol...well i'm going to try anyway... :P

i ran it past mrchris and surprisingly, he was the one like, "woo hoo he** yeah! you go girl!" so obviously he doesn't mind! so there! he wanted to do it, but ah...being able to cut apples and other fruit perfectly doesn't qualify you to put holes in people's nether regions! he's a great tattoo artist, but i haven't seen any of his eh--piercing work lmao!

plus, it's just the skin covering, not the actual "part" itself. if all else fails, i'll just take the ring out and let it seal on it's own. or i could always have my entire "thing" removed :P

i already made the appointment-- june 16th at 7:30! i already have the place--in manhattan! and i have the money 65.00--which is rather affordable, including the jewelry. hmm. i want something really pretty!

now all i need is someone to go with me! any takers?!
Old 06-01-2007, 06:57 PM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschris
...being able to cut apples and other fruit perfectly doesn't qualify you to put holes in people's nether regions!
LOL!
You did NOT just say that!?! Heeheehee.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:21 PM

I have 3 tattoos and had my eyebrow pierced but took it out because of my job.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
lol...well i'm going to try anyway... :P

i ran it past mrchris and surprisingly, he was the one like, "woo hoo he** yeah! you go girl!" so obviously he doesn't mind! so there! he wanted to do it, but ah...being able to cut apples and other fruit perfectly doesn't qualify you to put holes in people's nether regions! he's a great tattoo artist, but i haven't seen any of his eh--piercing work lmao!

plus, it's just the skin covering, not the actual "part" itself. if all else fails, i'll just take the ring out and let it seal on it's own. or i could always have my entire "thing" removed :P

i already made the appointment-- june 16th at 7:30! i already have the place--in manhattan! and i have the money 65.00--which is rather affordable, including the jewelry. hmm. i want something really pretty!

now all i need is someone to go with me! any takers?!
Yeah, Manhattan is good! Lisa and I are going with you but you might miss your appointment because your appointment at Bellvue is at 7:00!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 08:22 AM
loved!

Thanked 1,146 Times in 714 Posts

lol...well i'll go to bellvue all nicely done up

i'm wondering if i can get sterling silver jewelry? i just put in a pair of fake earrings and ugh...my ears are all agitated and sore now. this is not a good look at all...lol.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
lol...well i'll go to bellvue all nicely done up

i'm wondering if i can get sterling silver jewelry? i just put in a pair of fake earrings and ugh...my ears are all agitated and sore now. this is not a good look at all...lol.
Well, that should tell you something!!!!! Some things are just not meant to be pierced!!! It's going to get all infected and close up and then mrchris is not going to be saying WHOOHOO!!!! Listen to your 2 best friends and get that silly idea out of your head!
Old 11-07-2015, 05:44 AM

I have 25 tattoos.
I have piercings (ears, lips "shark bites", belly button, nipple) and microdermal piercings.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Off to the Races
Donation Award 

I have three tats and one needs to be covered.

I used to have fourteen piercings, but now I'm down to seven.

We could run away together

Where we could be ourselves forever
Girls like me were born to be untamed and free,
But I still want the other half who completes me.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by psnvyd View Post
Just wondering who has any body art or piercings done...?? and if so how many and where?? i have too many to name i have 28 piercings and 23 tats... like i said way too many to name where and etc....
Most of my piercings have rejected due to infection. I'm allergic to too many metals, so I know that was the issue with some that might've had nickel, etc. My tongue ring fell out when I was at work and I couldn't get it back in. My nose ring, I was cleaning and while doing so the hole decided to close some and reject my ring. So yeah, totally had the best luck with piercings, etc. No tattoos, yet. Plan to get more piercings, my ears are stretched if that counts to a 5/8"
Old 06-20-2017, 06:56 PM

Thanked 1,461 Times in 958 Posts

I have six tattoos most recently was my husband's name on my wrist which I love. Will be getting it redone and adding a few flowers to it when my husband comes home and gets my name on his forearm. I also have my tounge pierced twice. Can't wear them both while my hubby is home so I'll take one out when he gets home.