Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps Topics & discussion specific to these facilities: Bellamy Creek CF, Boyer Road CF, Camp Branch, Carson City CF, Deerfield CF, Earnest C Brooks CF, Florence Crane CF, Ionia CF, Lakeland CF, Michigan Reformatory, Mid-Michigan CF, Muskegon CF, Pine River CF, Richard A Handlon CF, Riverside CF, St Louis CF, West Shoreline CF

Old 07-13-2012, 09:38 PM

Exactly...I think I am gonna tell him to tell her that is something he is not up for discussion he is happy with me and it is gonna stay that way. He has actually said that I am the best thing that has came into his life. He doenst know how he got so lukcy this time but does not want to question it. He says I am really the best girlfriend he has had. He even told his mom that he thinks he met the woman he is going to marry so this biznatch needs to back off. Cause she doesnt know me and has never even spoke to me so she has no right to even say anything about me. She is prolly a crazy old bat herself....errg sorry it just aggrivates me and I am gonna be sure that he undestands that this weekend. I love my man so much and I have never been so happy! It is his personality that has attracted me soo much to him. He has one of those firecracker personalities anyone could fall in love with. He is soo funny and i have never laughed so hard in my life. Loves it!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

The more that i've thought about this the more that it bothered me. It is not a therapists job to tell people who they should or should not date. It is their job to help with adjustments and their well being. Im just wondering now what this woman's motive is, why is she trying to plant this seed in his head that his relationship with you is impossible... im not trying to worry or scare you! It could be that she is a mean old hag who hates her life and wants everyone to be miserable just like her, or could it be something else? If i were you i'd post a thread about this to see if this is something typical of a therapist. Im gonna see what info i can find about her on the web. Something just isn't sitting right here.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:57 AM

I posted a thread about it kinda on the jpay forum...the ladies there seem a little bit more accepting. Some of the ones here are a little rude at times and very judgemental and no one has really said anything other than what you said just that it is not her job and such. Well time to go and get beautiful for my visit this morning!!!!

Old 07-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

I could just be over thinking it. I tend to do that sometimes lol
Have a wonderful visit!!! (:
Old 07-14-2012, 08:05 PM

We had a great visit!!! He wasnt even stressing it at all. Matter of fact we talked about tr trying to find a cheap house that needed work and he would fix it up and make it our home. We also talked about having a baby when he gets out. We did get in trouble for too much touching. The co came to us and said if it didn't stop the visit would be terminated. I just rubbed his.shoulder and his head for a minute nothing even innapropriate. Then we were afraid to even touch for like an hour but oh well we really didn't know. It wasn't like we were grabbing at eachother and all that. just a little innocent affection. Just didn't think about it. we will just have to watch it. its hard its just natural... I mean he isnt a damn animal and craves affection just like anyone else.

Old 07-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

Awesome!! so glad you had a good visit and he wasnt stressing! When does he get to come home? Making future plans is always fun (: a baby!? That is so awesome. I cant believe you got in trouble for touching his head :/ i knew visits would be strict but wow. R and i have been talking about me visiting. Do you get in trouble for holding hands through out the visit?
Old 07-15-2012, 06:12 AM

No u can hold hands!!! U have to watch where your hands r placed though. We got warned once cause we were holding hands and our hands were on his leg. Like its seriously stuff u.dont even really think about. Its innocent and I mean like I said before. They r not animals. They crave affection too and as.long as ur not like groping eachother then I dont much see what the problem is. Its their rules right now though so I guess they have to be followed if I want to see my baby!! Like I told him though if they had congical visits they would prolly have a lot less problem with these guys....lol. Its human nature. They act like its a bad thing. I cant wait for him to get out.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

has anyone heard from their LO either yesterday or today? i was due to get a phone call yesterday yet still no word. they did tell me he was out of seg as of yesterday but nothing more. just curious
Old 08-22-2012, 03:41 PM

Yup I got a call from my sweetie yesterday!

Old 08-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

phew! i finally got my phone call. i worried for nothing. he didnt make it to the phones because they had him on a mission trying to find all of his items. he was moved to a different unit after he was let out of seg and they somehow lost his stuff. everything is good now (: but man was PCS having some serious issues this morning. when i talked to them they made it sound like these issues were normal and its something that happens often. if thats the case this is going to be a long 6 years... lol
Old 08-24-2012, 05:11 AM

Aww yea I am glad you got your call. Yea usually when they do not call there is a good reason for it. Something that is out of their control. My guy wishes he could just be moved within hi unit. The guys in his cube he says are punks and always getting themselves in trouble getting their cube shook down at least every other week. He is so tired of it. Plus he is right in the front and even front bunk where everybody walks by to use the restroom and basically go anywhere. He just wants to be moved further back and away from these dudes who are trouble makers...he only has roughly 13 months left and just wants to do his time and be done with it with out being shook down every day cause these guys are young dumb and immature trouble makers.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

i havent stopped in here in a while, just wondering how everyone is doing? im having a hard time believing its already september, we're all one month closer
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM

Default Carson City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlynnm View Post
My brother has just been transferred from St. Louis CF to Carson City CF so as soon as he's settled and I get the goods I'll be posting what I find out here.

Is there just two of us that have a loved one in Carson City CF?
My grandson is in Carson City with 7 years to go, he is in level 1 and hates it cause there are 7 other guys in the room says the cube give no privacy
Old 09-17-2012, 07:19 PM

I am doing well. I know one more month down. I Cannot wait for this journey to be over. How are you? I get to go and see my sweetie this weekend! I cannot wait to give him kisses. I love his kisses. Grandma P I am sorry your grandson doesnt like it. My boyfriend complains cause of privacy too but it is prison. Not much privacy anywhere in the prison system.l And carson city is from what I hear one of the best prisons in the state to spend time in. My boyfriend is doing good here.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:43 AM

Hi

I have a loved one in this facility, so just checking in..hope everyone is doing well !
Old 09-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

isaacsweetie, hope you have a great visit! R just sent me my visitors app yesterday, i think that was my hint to get my butt up there lol. All is well on my end. R could be getting dropped to level 2 this october so i've just been looking forward to that. He likes carson as well, he agrees its a good place to do your time. a little nonsence every now and then but hey, its prison lol. Cant be rainbows and sunshine all the time. Our 6 months is in a couple of weeks. It crazy to think we've already overcome half a year of this. only 5 1/5 to go!! lol Seriously though, is it just me or has 2012 gone by quick? Glad to hear your doing good though! Have a wonderful visit!
Old 10-09-2012, 07:54 PM

We had a great visit as always. But had one hell of a time. First my car broke down a half hour from the facility. Started smoking. I was like what in the world. Thank God this sweet girl stopped and took me to the enterprise up the road. However enterprise was closed so I ended up renting a uhaul to finish up trip. Called tow truck to come and get the car and take it to the shop. Called his mom. His mom came up three hours and picked me up after visit. BUt she blew a tire on the way there. Then I dropped the key for the uhaul in the box and realized I just locked my phone in the car. So I had to call the tow guy back and he charged me half of the lockout cost cause he felt bad for me I think. THen on the way home his mom hit a racoon. Really it was a lovely day...lol. Well being with him was lovely but the rest of the day really sucked. I am going up again this Saturday cause it is my bday and I just wanna be with my sweetheart! I cannot wait!! It sucks cause as of current I am only getting about one visit a month. BUt I guess it is better than nothing. I just am having a hard time finding a sitter now that my sister is working again and no one really to watch the kiddo for me. BUt we make the best of our time and it is so good to just be with him!!! Hopefully you will get to go up soon for a visit. They are so nice!!! Co's there really arnt even to bad. There are really only two I dont really like on 2nd shift. One is a flirty chick who wears wayyy to much make up and one is a fat man that can barely even tie his own shoes. He is for real a prick!!!! He is something else. But other than those two they are pretty nice up there.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 PM

Well seeing as it has been almost 2 months since anyone has posted anything in here I figured I would check in to see how everyone was doing. I am doing good. Just so busy with work and living life. It is December now so it means into a new month and almost a new year. We have 9 and a half months left. Which means we are almost half way there. I cannot wait for him to be home!!! I cant believe that as much time as we have put into this we only have that much more time left!!! Its looking brighter when you are half way through!!! Love it. Sad thing is that my boyfriend decided he does not want me coming up for a visit this winter. It is a 3 hour drive up there and I dont really have the most reliable car and he doesnt feel like it is safe for me to drive up there. So I last saw him at the beginning of Nov and with Michigan weather I guess he wont consider it ok until March. He also says it is getting really hard on him to have me leave when it is time. He says it just hurts so much. He thinks time will go by quicker this way. I will be getting a new car in Feb and I am thinking at that time he may change his mind. I am hoping so cause I am already going nuts missing him now.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Babs

Question Carson City New Warden's Name

What is the new warden's name?

Warden is NEW - not sure if name has been changed on the official site or what the former warden's name. Could call, but thought I would see if there is any Carson City Peeps.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:32 AM

Default My Sweetheart is going to Carson City in a month or so need info please

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonnikki5 View Post
It really doesn't seem like there is many people with loved ones at CC but oh was the visiting room full last time I was there. The CO's were nice but the one lady acted like it was a pain because I take my daughter to see her father and she had to do a little more work but all-in-all it was great. I live in the K-zoo area and like to go up about once every 2 weeks. If someone lives close and needs a ride let me know. I would love to have convo with someone that is more interesting than a 1 year old (I love her to death though). Just thought I would check in and let everyone know that I am another one with a loved one at CC.
Hi I have a fiancee that is on his way to Carson City, hopefully only one year then back to our home for house arrest for a year. Anyway, he told me that there is a place with picnic tables outside and I can sit next to him, touch him, mmmmm, we miss each other soooooo much we spent all of our free time together, he would rush home after work to come home and see me, that is how he got a DUI he was hurrying home to see me. I miss him so much and visa versa. Let me know what it's like there.
Anna Pretty Kitten
Old 07-16-2016, 10:16 AM

What level is he? My boyfriend is level 4 there and we aren't able to go outside to the picnic area.
Old 07-17-2016, 02:40 PM

He has a DUI his 2nd in 20 years, so no violence in his record ever. So I don't know.
Thank you,
Anna
Old 07-26-2016, 04:54 PM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 1,799 Posts

They don't have outside visits anywhere. They are all inside where there are camera etc.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:02 PM

Smile New to Carson City

Hi All!

I had my first visit this past weekend and it was amazing. The co's are very pleasant and don't really bother you. It was so nice to be able to hug again. I have 8.5 years to go. UGH!! Anyone else visit recently??
Old 11-14-2016, 11:18 PM

Default Recently visited

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetie003 View Post
Hi All!

I had my first visit this past weekend and it was amazing. The co's are very pleasant and don't really bother you. It was so nice to be able to hug again. I have 8.5 years to go. UGH!! Anyone else visit recently??
Hi tweetie. I was just there in October. They are extremely nice there. And it made for a smooth visit. Glad you had a good visit.