Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss California prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 12-28-2018, 11:22 PM

Unhappy Has anyone used InmateCall for County Jail?

Hi everyone. I have you could say my adopted son in county right now and playing the waiting game. They use GTL Global Tel Link for that jail. They are mad expensive. So when I went onto there website in sends me to one called InmateCall. Has any one used it for county jails here in Cali? It seems like a great price with unlimited minutes and just $30 a month. I donít want to use something that I going to get him into trouble and get calls taken away. Help please.

Alejandra
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2018, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator on Leave

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 6,160 Times in 3,058 Posts

You can only use the service that the jail approves of. Any other is considered third party and calls will be suspended.
Old 12-29-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass4221 View Post
You can only use the service that the jail approves of. Any other is considered third party and calls will be suspended.
Thank you so much. I didnít want to risk it and loose out on getting calls.