Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps Topics & discussion specific to these facilities: Bellamy Creek CF, Boyer Road CF, Camp Branch, Carson City CF, Deerfield CF, Earnest C Brooks CF, Florence Crane CF, Ionia CF, Lakeland CF, Michigan Reformatory, Mid-Michigan CF, Muskegon CF, Pine River CF, Richard A Handlon CF, Riverside CF, St Louis CF, West Shoreline CF

Old 10-09-2011, 09:59 PM

Default St. Louis, lets update this thing!

Hey everyone!
I see that there isn't much updating over here, and its really hard getting much current info.
So I purpose an update!
Who are you, whats your story, anything helpful you want to add about this facility?
Just trying to give this area a makeover
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopenotlost View Post
Hey everyone!
I see that there isn't much updating over here, and its really hard getting much current info.
So I purpose an update!
Who are you, whats your story, anything helpful you want to add about this facility?
Just trying to give this area a makeover
Hey girl!!
My name is Heidi..My boyfriend just got tranferred to St. Louis. I will update as soon as I have more info and can get up there to visit him. I agree..most of this info was from 2006??!! Do you have any info for me??
Old 01-18-2012, 06:25 PM

My hubbys in mid michigan correctional in st. Louis....visits are okay. The staff most are understanding and nice. There's a few who have big heads. But its closer than chippewa.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:15 AM

Hello, my name is San. My nephew is currently being housed @ St. Louis CF. I'm very new here. I don't kno anything. I would like info myself. Glad 2 meet everyone.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM

I'm Sara, my husband was transferred to St. Louis. I advise people who go to visit to follow the signs for the prison. I got the address off a a forum on this site for the prison. I put it in my gps, when I got to croswell the GPS told me to go right, when a sign indicated the prison was left... I though the GPS knew best... Nope lol my "destination" was a farm field lol... Follow the sign!
Old 09-29-2012, 12:07 PM

My son has been in St. Louis since April or so.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:12 PM

Hello All,

My son was just moved to St. Louis (3rd move in 4 months, he has no tickets - WTH is wrong with MDOC???) He says he's on the Pine River side.

Is the water even safe to drink there? I'd heard that locals don't drink the water because of all of the PCBs.

Any information about visiting, COs?

Thanks!
Old 10-28-2014, 11:23 AM

Hello! My husband was just transferred to St. Louis this week. I'd like any information on visiting. We havr two children and I wanted to know if they could also visit? Our boys are 5 years old and 6 months old. So I'm wondering if my baby would be ok to visit as well. Also, how long are visits? Any info anyone has would be helpful since I am new to all of this! Do I bring money when I go for parking or food? Shoulf I bring my money a certain way? Sorry for all the questions... any advice/info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:11 PM

Exclamation

I am looking to correspond with other people who have loved ones in this facility. I don't really know much about it, and the only time I hear about it is when my pen pal talks about it.

I do suspect that they are having some sort of issue with their mail though. In the last two months he has failed to receive two letters and I have failed to receive one from him. Does anyone else have an issue with this?

It would also appear that there is an issue with some of the guards. Yes, he did do something that he should not have been doing, and he did lose a few privileges for a short time, but the guards took things to the point where they trashed his cell and destroyed most of his photos! Are they allowed to do that?!

If you know someone in this facility, please message me. I would love to chat!