Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Canadian Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Canada Prisons & Jails Visitation, Phones, Packages & mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Canada Prisons & Jails Visitation, Phones, Packages & mail This forum deals with all the ins and outs of the Canadian Prison and Criminal Justice System, including Phones, Mail, Packages, and visitation.

Old 06-30-2018, 09:39 PM

Default Go back on parole violation & no TV or penpacks

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share some information I became aware of from a friend who returned on a parole violation. If you return to a federal institution because of a parole violation you apparently don't get the same perks as other inmates or that which you may have had originally. You can't wear your own clothes. You won't get a television even if someone sent it to you. You can't receive a penpack although csc says you can. I was told that the focus is on detention and because you violated you don't get any perks. Anyway, long story short Don't Violate your parole because its not the same conditions for your original stint!! Just thought I'd share because I thought there are no guidelines or rules on the csc website regarding this subject so one assumes the rules apply to all but I guess this is not the case.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxt View Post
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share some information I became aware of from a friend who returned on a parole violation. If you return to a federal institution because of a parole violation you apparently don't get the same perks as other inmates or that which you may have had originally. You can't wear your own clothes. You won't get a television even if someone sent it to you. You can't receive a penpack although csc says you can. I was told that the focus is on detention and because you violated you don't get any perks. Anyway, long story short Don't Violate your parole because its not the same conditions for your original stint!! Just thought I'd share because I thought there are no guidelines or rules on the csc website regarding this subject so one assumes the rules apply to all but I guess this is not the case.
I called there today and they said he can have his tv .. he is also in on a parole violation in the temp detention unit . So I'm not sure what's true I sent it So I guess we will see!
Old 01-23-2019, 11:06 PM

Ya mine just went back he can't have anything until after 90 days when his parole is revoked. He won't get out because his violation gained him 3.5 more years. He can have it after that.