Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Nevada prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 05-30-2019, 12:15 AM
MissAttorney2Be

Question Caller Id number from Clark County Detention Center?

Hello everyone...I was hoping someone could tell me what the new number is when an inmate calls from ccdc now that it's a new phone company......i dont want to miss my friends call. I just made an acct with the new company but would like to know what number to watch for...thanks in advance!
Old 05-31-2019, 07:27 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,329 Times in 16,280 Posts

tiffanyb, sorry you haven't gotten a reply After you get your first call, would you please post what the number on the caller ID is for Clark County?

patchouli, PTO Admin