Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 12:48 AM

Default My bro needs a jail house wedding

Ok hi ,
My brother needs a Solano county wedding and quick like before this Saturday Oct 5. My sister in law to be is going outa state and they need to do it before she leaves. Her trip was planed and replaned many times and she cant re re replan this trip any more. Please I need yalls help I gotta get them married by Saturday before her flight in the afternoon. Any thing would be helpful I have no clue where to start even so please let me know..thanks yalll.

Signed
The Desperate Little Sister In Need....
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2013, 01:30 PM

Hi ladies my lil bro just got transferred here yestersay from Calipat (thank God)how long is the wait till we can visit?? thanks in advance
Old 10-08-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostSister View Post
Ok hi ,
My brother needs a Solano county wedding and quick like before this Saturday Oct 5. My sister in law to be is going outa state and they need to do it before she leaves. Her trip was planed and replaned many times and she cant re re replan this trip any more. Please I need yalls help I gotta get them married by Saturday before her flight in the afternoon. Any thing would be helpful I have no clue where to start even so please let me know..thanks yalll.

Signed
The Desperate Little Sister In Need....

Dont think this was possible my hubby and I waited forever seemed like... sorry hope everything worked out for them
Old 10-24-2013, 04:25 PM

Well I am new to this prison. My hubby came down from CMC a week ago, and let me tell u what a blessing for him to be closer to me. But I do not know any information about visiting and I am trying to get a better understanding of this prison before I come up and visit. If anyone could help me out can you please pm me. Thank you

We'll hubby is almost home he has four months left and they transferred him to CSP-LA to parol. I a happy wifey and I am just a little lost when it come to new places. Thank you for letting me share...
Old 12-16-2013, 09:25 AM
I miss my man

My husband is transpacking to Lancaster this week and I have already made my first appointment on VpAss. can anyone shed some light on visitor processing? And clothing issues? Can I wear black jeans? Do they allow body piercings? Do visits get terminated for overcrowding? How is the food? How long does orientation last? Thanks in advance!

Old 12-16-2013, 09:55 AM

I've seen people wear black jeans and white jeans. My nose is pierced and they made me take it out. Yes If it is crowded they will make people go home. I don't know about the other questioned you asked. Sorry
Old 12-17-2013, 01:19 AM
I miss my man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeautiful111 View Post
I've seen people wear black jeans and white jeans. My nose is pierced and they made me take it out. Yes If it is crowded they will make people go home. I don't know about the other questioned you asked. Sorry
Thanks for getting back to me!

Old 12-26-2013, 10:03 PM

Does anyone if there an A yard at lancaster? If so what is A yard? Thank u
Old 02-25-2014, 04:43 PM

Hi I have a question, I don't have my licence so when I go visit my husband I have to park next door in the hospital parking lot and walk with 3 little kids to the visit line before you enter the prison. I want to get to the prison early so we can get in early. What time should I get there to get a number? I know its going to rain this weekend and I don't want my babies standing the rain. Does anyone know the easy way for me to get a number?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:32 AM

Thanked 2,403 Times in 1,455 Posts
Question Staff contacts

Hello PTO Fam,

....honestly, I'm not even sure if I'm in the right thread. When they say "people are doing state time in the county jail"...are they talking about this place or the real county jail??

If they are talking about this place, I ask for contact information, especially counselors.

Thanks in advance!!

NB
Old 07-20-2014, 05:29 PM

I just got a letter from my son saying he is being transferred to Lancaster 1. Does anyone know what that is.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:13 PM

Default Mail Question

I hope this is in the right place. I was just curious about how long it typically takes mail to get to the guys at this prison. The CA DOC website says to allow up to 7 days for processing since there's so much mail, but I just wondered if it usually takes this long in the Lancaster facility. Just sent my first letter on Friday (I live in Lancaster so it should actually be at the facility on Monday) and was just curious when I could expect my friend to get it. I have another friend in an out-of-state prison and when mail arrives there, they get it the very next day, but it's a smaller facility so I'm just trying to figure out what to expect from this system. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:07 PM

hello everyone, i've been lurking here for awhile. my man is in lancaster and i was recently approved to visit. i have several issues that i was hoping someone could help me with.
1. my license is expired. i was unable to renew it, but i was able to get an id renewal. the lady at the dmv said it would be two weeks, but i've gotten them in a week's time before. however since this is labor day weekend, i'm not expecting it to come until sat or mon, but i'm leaving on friday night. i have a receipt from the id renewal with my name/ id # (same as dl #)/ and address which is on file with visiting. my question is could i use that receipt along with my expired d.l. to get in?

2. I have a cute pair of sandals i want to wear, but they are the thong type but with a strap on the heel, are these okay or will they turn me away?

i applaud all the women who share their experiences, it is hard loving someone that is incarcerated. stay strong and i wish all of you the best. thanks in advance
Old 11-22-2014, 08:30 PM
A Mother's Pain

Hi, my son is currently at calif city prison. They were just told about a program regarding iPads for inmates and also a dog training program... They mentioned Lancaster currently has this, do you? If so what are some of the detIls?
Old 11-23-2014, 01:12 PM

When you e-mail to visit for non-contact ...do you get a confirmation?or how do you know your appointment is accepted?
Old 12-03-2014, 10:28 PM

I never got a confirmation after emailing.Can someone help with what info i need to put and why they did not respond.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:20 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,568 Times in 13,964 Posts

Im sorry but I dont know the answer. I never had to use vpass.

That's my dog's nose art

Closed Thread