Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75
Ok so the counselor said the fv coordinator has everything they need and we just need to wait on our date. Can i call and get a date or do we just sit back and wait for him or her to contact us. That would be awesome if one of you ladies had the same date!!! LolLol
how long did that take yo
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 01:40 AM

Well my hubby turned in the app to his counselor on 12/29. As of today still no date but i think it would have been alot quicker if we didn't have the marriage certificate issues. So about a month to get to this point. Who knows how long to get a date.... Hopefully soon. In becoming impatient. Lol
Old 02-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Who do I call to get my date?. My hubby told me last night that his counselor told hom that I need to call the prison to get my fv date. Who do i call? What number? Has anyone else had to do this?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Who do I call to get my date?. My hubby told me last night that his counselor told hom that I need to call the prison to get my fv date. Who do i call? What number? Has anyone else had to do this?
hownlong did wait
Old 02-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Teenage LOVE Turned Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post

Check your inbox!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
My hubby told me the same thing and on sunday after visit I just asked to speak to the coordinator. He's really nice and will help you out.. If you can just ask after visit. Or if by any chance you get the number can you please inbox it to me. I forgot to ask him for it when I spoke to him.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM

Default Fv

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomperswifey View Post
My hubby told me the same thing and on sunday after visit I just asked to speak to the coordinator. He's really nice and will help you out.. If you can just ask after visit. Or if by any chance you get the number can you please inbox it to me. I forgot to ask him for it when I spoke to him.
My husband counselor told him we need to put in our food order first then they would give us a date. Is the FV coordinators name Allen?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 PM

Ok you guys I talked to Officer Coker. He was so helpful. He said I needed to order the food package then once the package arrives at the prison he calls you to give you s date. He laughed and said they paperwork had just made it on his desk and i called. He said must have been anxious. He also said for future reference the quicker you order the food the quicker you get a date. He said so once you request a date order the package and you'll have a date in about a week. The number is the prisom number and then ext. 5400. He answered on the 1st ring at around 1:45. I'll let you guys know when i get my date!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to tbrent75 For This Useful Post:
Jessoby (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Ok you guys I talked to Officer Coker. He was so helpful. He said I needed to order the food package then once the package arrives at the prison he calls you to give you s date. He laughed and said they paperwork had just made it on his desk and i called. He said must have been anxious. He also said for future reference the quicker you order the food the quicker you get a date. He said so once you request a date order the package and you'll have a date in about a week. The number is the prisom number and then ext. 5400. He answered on the 1st ring at around 1:45. I'll let you guys know when i get my date!!!!
How do you know you've been approved. I'm sorry so many questions did he mention a food menu. Walkenhorsts has a FV catalog not much to choose from most of the items are candy cookies stuff like that but access Securepak provides food to but u need to get the menu from the prison. I dnt knw which one is best. Mayb u can let me know. Tanz
Old 02-13-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessoby View Post
How do you know you've been approved. I'm sorry so many questions did he mention a food menu. Walkenhorsts has a FV catalog not much to choose from most of the items are candy cookies stuff like that but access Securepak provides food to but u need to get the menu from the prison. I dnt knw which one is best. Mayb u can let me know. Tanz
My husbands counselor told him we were approved after the fv captain signed off on the paperwork. That didn't take long. I ordered from walkenhorsts but im confused because there is no milk??? I ordered cereal but i dont know where im going to get the milk from. If anyone knows about that please let me know???? It was pretty expensive but Officer Coker said you have to order at least $50 worth of food. My packages estimated delivery date is 2/14 so im hoping i hear something soon... As for Access Securepak I have had problems with them in the past so I didn't want to give them my business but im still confused on the milk situation.... Walkenhorsts has microwaveable dinners and pasta roni and things like that. I spent a little over $100.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:17 AM

Quote:

My husbands counselor told him we were approved after the fv captain signed off on the paperwork. That didn't take long. I ordered from walkenhorsts but im confused because there is no milk??? I ordered cereal but i dont know where im going to get the milk from. If anyone knows about that please let me know???? It was pretty expensive but Officer Coker said you have to order at least $50 worth of food. My packages estimated delivery date is 2/14 so im hoping i hear something soon... As for Access Securepak I have had problems with them in the past so I didn't want to give them my business but im still confused on the milk situation.... Walkenhorsts has microwaveable dinners and pasta roni and things like that. I spent a little over $100.
family visitor lets you bring a gallon of milk in from wat i read
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverandever For This Useful Post:
tbrent75 (02-14-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:

how does it take tobget approvedblikebthree months is that true
Old 02-26-2013, 03:15 PM

Default date

who has the # to the family vistor to male appt counsler already aprroved my husband can someone help
Old 02-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Missing My Hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandever View Post
how does it take tobget approvedblikebthree months is that true
it suck coz their is nothing you could do with milk.before we were allow to buy milk and take it to the visit but not no more
Old 02-26-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl760

it suck coz their is nothing you could do with milk.before we were allow to buy milk and take it to the visit but not no more
so wat can do no milk
Old 02-27-2013, 12:15 AM

Yay!!! Ladies!! I finally got my date!! 3/28/13!! Ok so yeah Officer Coker said you can't bring your own milk no more. Some lady ruined it for everybody for trying to sneak stuff in. He said to order the milk through Access. He said thats the only way now. Ugh. But I'm so happy. Our fv date is exactly 3 months from the date we turned our app in.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Yay!!! Ladies!! I finally got my date!! 3/28/13!! Ok so yeah Officer Coker said you can't bring your own milk no more. Some lady ruined it for everybody for trying to sneak stuff in. He said to order the milk through Access. He said thats the only way now. Ugh. But I'm so happy. Our fv date is exactly 3 months from the date we turned our app in.
how get hold coker
Old 02-27-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandever

how get hold coker
who has cambell as a counsler is she nice
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandever View Post
how get hold coker
Call the prison and he's at extension 5400
Old 03-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Missing My Hubby

Quote:
Call the prison and he's at extension 5400
hello i try calling that extension but no one answer it said not available
Old 03-07-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl760 View Post
hello i try calling that extension but no one answer it said not available
You just have to keep trying... The officers are usually in & out of the visiting office from 8 am to 2 pm

He gave me his name 2.26.2010

Old 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM

Where and from who does my husband get the fv application? I called his councelor he said he does not know....???
Old 03-18-2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by true2krazy View Post
Where and from who does my husband get the fv application? I called his councelor he said he does not know....???
My hubby got the application from his counselor. Who i your hubbys counselor??
Old 03-20-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Well my hubby turned in the app to his counselor on 12/29. As of today still no date but i think it would have been alot quicker if we didn't have the marriage certificate issues. So about a month to get to this point. Who knows how long to get a date.... Hopefully soon. In becoming impatient. Lol
Quote:
My hubby got the application from his counselor. Who i your hubbys counselor??
My hubbys counselor is Shulver or something like thatvin Dyard...
Old 03-24-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by true2krazy

My hubbys counselor is Shulver or something like thatvin Dyard...
how can go around the counsler if shes not doing her job
Closed Thread