Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 PM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75
Ok so the counselor said the fv coordinator has everything they need and we just need to wait on our date. Can i call and get a date or do we just sit back and wait for him or her to contact us. That would be awesome if one of you ladies had the same date!!! LolLol
how long did that take yo
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:40 AM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Well my hubby turned in the app to his counselor on 12/29. As of today still no date but i think it would have been alot quicker if we didn't have the marriage certificate issues. So about a month to get to this point. Who knows how long to get a date.... Hopefully soon. In becoming impatient. Lol
  #28  
Old 02-08-2013, 03:24 PM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Who do I call to get my date?. My hubby told me last night that his counselor told hom that I need to call the prison to get my fv date. Who do i call? What number? Has anyone else had to do this?
  #29  
Old 02-12-2013, 12:50 AM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75
Who do I call to get my date?. My hubby told me last night that his counselor told hom that I need to call the prison to get my fv date. Who do i call? What number? Has anyone else had to do this?
hownlong did wait
  #30  
Old 02-12-2013, 01:13 AM
BOOBSGIRL1990's Avatar
BOOBSGIRL1990 BOOBSGIRL1990 is offline
Teenage LOVE Turned Solid
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LANCASTER CA
Posts: 794
Thanks: 595
Thanked 359 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
Who do I call to get my date?. My hubby told me last night that his counselor told hom that I need to call the prison to get my fv date. Who do i call? What number? Has anyone else had to do this?

Check your inbox!
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to BOOBSGIRL1990 For This Useful Post:
tbrent75 (02-12-2013)
  #31  
Old 02-12-2013, 12:30 PM
stomperswifey's Avatar
stomperswifey stomperswifey is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles,Ca
Posts: 22
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
Who do I call to get my date?. My hubby told me last night that his counselor told hom that I need to call the prison to get my fv date. Who do i call? What number? Has anyone else had to do this?
My hubby told me the same thing and on sunday after visit I just asked to speak to the coordinator. He's really nice and will help you out.. If you can just ask after visit. Or if by any chance you get the number can you please inbox it to me. I forgot to ask him for it when I spoke to him.
  #32  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Jessoby Jessoby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Hollywood,CA
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Fv

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomperswifey View Post
My hubby told me the same thing and on sunday after visit I just asked to speak to the coordinator. He's really nice and will help you out.. If you can just ask after visit. Or if by any chance you get the number can you please inbox it to me. I forgot to ask him for it when I spoke to him.
My husband counselor told him we need to put in our food order first then they would give us a date. Is the FV coordinators name Allen?
  #33  
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 PM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Ok you guys I talked to Officer Coker. He was so helpful. He said I needed to order the food package then once the package arrives at the prison he calls you to give you s date. He laughed and said they paperwork had just made it on his desk and i called. He said must have been anxious. He also said for future reference the quicker you order the food the quicker you get a date. He said so once you request a date order the package and you'll have a date in about a week. The number is the prisom number and then ext. 5400. He answered on the 1st ring at around 1:45. I'll let you guys know when i get my date!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to tbrent75 For This Useful Post:
Jessoby (02-13-2013)
  #34  
Old 02-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Jessoby Jessoby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Hollywood,CA
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
Ok you guys I talked to Officer Coker. He was so helpful. He said I needed to order the food package then once the package arrives at the prison he calls you to give you s date. He laughed and said they paperwork had just made it on his desk and i called. He said must have been anxious. He also said for future reference the quicker you order the food the quicker you get a date. He said so once you request a date order the package and you'll have a date in about a week. The number is the prisom number and then ext. 5400. He answered on the 1st ring at around 1:45. I'll let you guys know when i get my date!!!!
How do you know you've been approved. I'm sorry so many questions did he mention a food menu. Walkenhorsts has a FV catalog not much to choose from most of the items are candy cookies stuff like that but access Securepak provides food to but u need to get the menu from the prison. I dnt knw which one is best. Mayb u can let me know. Tanz
  #35  
Old 02-13-2013, 11:56 PM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessoby View Post
How do you know you've been approved. I'm sorry so many questions did he mention a food menu. Walkenhorsts has a FV catalog not much to choose from most of the items are candy cookies stuff like that but access Securepak provides food to but u need to get the menu from the prison. I dnt knw which one is best. Mayb u can let me know. Tanz
My husbands counselor told him we were approved after the fv captain signed off on the paperwork. That didn't take long. I ordered from walkenhorsts but im confused because there is no milk??? I ordered cereal but i dont know where im going to get the milk from. If anyone knows about that please let me know???? It was pretty expensive but Officer Coker said you have to order at least $50 worth of food. My packages estimated delivery date is 2/14 so im hoping i hear something soon... As for Access Securepak I have had problems with them in the past so I didn't want to give them my business but im still confused on the milk situation.... Walkenhorsts has microwaveable dinners and pasta roni and things like that. I spent a little over $100.
  #36  
Old 02-14-2013, 04:17 AM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75

My husbands counselor told him we were approved after the fv captain signed off on the paperwork. That didn't take long. I ordered from walkenhorsts but im confused because there is no milk??? I ordered cereal but i dont know where im going to get the milk from. If anyone knows about that please let me know???? It was pretty expensive but Officer Coker said you have to order at least $50 worth of food. My packages estimated delivery date is 2/14 so im hoping i hear something soon... As for Access Securepak I have had problems with them in the past so I didn't want to give them my business but im still confused on the milk situation.... Walkenhorsts has microwaveable dinners and pasta roni and things like that. I spent a little over $100.
family visitor lets you bring a gallon of milk in from wat i read
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverandever For This Useful Post:
tbrent75 (02-14-2013)
  #37  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:28 AM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75

My husbands counselor told him we were approved after the fv captain signed off on the paperwork. That didn't take long. I ordered from walkenhorsts but im confused because there is no milk??? I ordered cereal but i dont know where im going to get the milk from. If anyone knows about that please let me know???? It was pretty expensive but Officer Coker said you have to order at least $50 worth of food. My packages estimated delivery date is 2/14 so im hoping i hear something soon... As for Access Securepak I have had problems with them in the past so I didn't want to give them my business but im still confused on the milk situation.... Walkenhorsts has microwaveable dinners and pasta roni and things like that. I spent a little over $100.
how does it take tobget approvedblikebthree months is that true
  #38  
Old 02-26-2013, 03:15 PM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default date

who has the # to the family vistor to male appt counsler already aprroved my husband can someone help
  #39  
Old 02-26-2013, 10:48 PM
babygirl760's Avatar
babygirl760 babygirl760 is offline
Missing My Hubby
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: california
Posts: 83
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandever View Post
how does it take tobget approvedblikebthree months is that true
it suck coz their is nothing you could do with milk.before we were allow to buy milk and take it to the visit but not no more
__________________
  #40  
Old 02-26-2013, 11:51 PM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl760

it suck coz their is nothing you could do with milk.before we were allow to buy milk and take it to the visit but not no more
so wat can do no milk
  #41  
Old 02-27-2013, 12:15 AM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Yay!!! Ladies!! I finally got my date!! 3/28/13!! Ok so yeah Officer Coker said you can't bring your own milk no more. Some lady ruined it for everybody for trying to sneak stuff in. He said to order the milk through Access. He said thats the only way now. Ugh. But I'm so happy. Our fv date is exactly 3 months from the date we turned our app in.
  #42  
Old 02-27-2013, 08:57 AM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75
Yay!!! Ladies!! I finally got my date!! 3/28/13!! Ok so yeah Officer Coker said you can't bring your own milk no more. Some lady ruined it for everybody for trying to sneak stuff in. He said to order the milk through Access. He said thats the only way now. Ugh. But I'm so happy. Our fv date is exactly 3 months from the date we turned our app in.
how get hold coker
  #43  
Old 02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandever

how get hold coker
who has cambell as a counsler is she nice
  #44  
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 PM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandever View Post
how get hold coker
Call the prison and he's at extension 5400
  #45  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:18 PM
babygirl760's Avatar
babygirl760 babygirl760 is offline
Missing My Hubby
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: california
Posts: 83
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
Call the prison and he's at extension 5400
hello i try calling that extension but no one answer it said not available
__________________
  #46  
Old 03-07-2013, 11:50 PM
JCJP2009's Avatar
JCJP2009 JCJP2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hopland, CA
Posts: 646
Thanks: 718
Thanked 443 Times in 301 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl760 View Post
hello i try calling that extension but no one answer it said not available
You just have to keep trying... The officers are usually in & out of the visiting office from 8 am to 2 pm
__________________
"Love me and take my hand - I'm here for the journey and I don't want us to lose each other along the way..." ~ me, in a love letter to my sweetie

He gave me his name 2.26.2010


  #47  
Old 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM
true2krazy true2krazy is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lancaster, Calif
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Where and from who does my husband get the fv application? I called his councelor he said he does not know....???
  #48  
Old 03-18-2013, 09:16 PM
tbrent75's Avatar
tbrent75 tbrent75 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 59
Thanks: 65
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by true2krazy View Post
Where and from who does my husband get the fv application? I called his councelor he said he does not know....???
My hubby got the application from his counselor. Who i your hubbys counselor??
  #49  
Old 03-20-2013, 02:42 PM
true2krazy true2krazy is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lancaster, Calif
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
Well my hubby turned in the app to his counselor on 12/29. As of today still no date but i think it would have been alot quicker if we didn't have the marriage certificate issues. So about a month to get to this point. Who knows how long to get a date.... Hopefully soon. In becoming impatient. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
My hubby got the application from his counselor. Who i your hubbys counselor??
My hubbys counselor is Shulver or something like thatvin Dyard...
  #50  
Old 03-24-2013, 07:58 PM
foreverandever's Avatar
foreverandever foreverandever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: newyork/mojave
Posts: 221
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by true2krazy

My hubbys counselor is Shulver or something like thatvin Dyard...
how can go around the counsler if shes not doing her job
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics