Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 01:36 PM

Default Family Visiting Help

My husband turned his paperwork in for family visits almost a month ago and he has not heard anything back yet. Is there anyone I can call and talk to regarding this. Thank you in advance!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.JLove View Post
My husband turned his paperwork in for family visits almost a month ago and he has not heard anything back yet. Is there anyone I can call and talk to regarding this. Thank you in advance!!!
Either of you should try to get in touch with either his counselor or the family visiting coordinator which is officer Allen.
Old 05-22-2014, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine38 View Post
Either of you should try to get in touch with either his counselor or the family visiting coordinator which is officer Allen.
Do you have a number or an extention I can reach them at?
Old 06-23-2014, 11:46 AM

Default What are the things we can and can't take?

What are the things we can and can't take? I have a scheduled date in September and I wanted to know from someone who recently went for a family visit what are the things we can and cant take inside for myself and him!! Thank You!
Old 06-23-2014, 08:22 PM

Default Help!! Anyone able to trade dates?

Hello all!! So... our next family visit is scheduled for August 28, 29 and 30th... unfortunately my supervisor is telling me that she already has too many people scheduled for that date.. anyone have a date that they'd be willing to trade with me? I'm hoping something sooner (I know I know...) or something perhaps the 2nd or 3rd week in September...here's praying and hoping!!
Old 08-22-2014, 01:26 PM

Hello Ladies, I have a couple of questions. 1. Do the bottles have to be travel size? Or can they be a little bit bigger. 2. Will he be in the room first?
Old 10-02-2014, 06:16 PM

FV is coming up Oct. 7th but my car isn't working is there anybody or anyway they will pick me up from the front?
Old 10-14-2014, 09:09 PM

Hi ladies! Question: Does anyone know how it works when bringing a step child to a family visit? What do I need to bring? Or turn in? Another question: Has anyone brought a baby? My next fv is 12-18 and I'll be bringing our 6 year old, our 8 month old and his 15 year old son and I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-16-2014, 10:46 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrent75 View Post
Hi ladies! Question: Does anyone know how it works when bringing a step child to a family visit? What do I need to bring? Or turn in? Another question: Has anyone brought a baby? My next fv is 12-18 and I'll be bringing our 6 year old, our 8 month old and his 15 year old son and I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
To answer your question as far as the stepchild is concerned CSP LA COUNTY (has their own) notarized form to bring children other than your own that needs to be on file prior to bringing someone else's child with you. So if this is not on file already with CSP La County I would not bring my stepchild. I know because I had the same issue with my step child in the past. As far as the your children are concerned just their birth certificates. When our daughter was an infant I would bring an unopened can of formula and unopened package of wipes. I also brought a game for out 7 yr old in September. I also have a fv on 12/18 so maybe we'll meet...
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine38 For This Useful Post:
tbrent75 (12-21-2014)
Old 12-21-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine38 View Post
To answer your question as far as the stepchild is concerned CSP LA COUNTY (has their own) notarized form to bring children other than your own that needs to be on file prior to bringing someone else's child with you. So if this is not on file already with CSP La County I would not bring my stepchild. I know because I had the same issue with my step child in the past. As far as the your children are concerned just their birth certificates. When our daughter was an infant I would bring an unopened can of formula and unopened package of wipes. I also brought a game for out 7 yr old in September. I also have a fv on 12/18 so maybe we'll meet...
Thank you for all of your help! It was very nice meeting you!
Old 04-07-2015, 12:11 PM

Question

Are we going to have a 2015 family Visiting thread or do we keep posting here?
Old 05-01-2015, 09:16 AM

Morning All!
Just wondering the process for FV here. Are they about every 3 months? More? Less? When it comes to ordering food is it just package food or is it food we can cook on a stove? We are coming from Calipatria and we can cook there so I'm just wondering. Any and all info would be soooo appreciated!! Thank you in advance.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:10 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Morning All!
Just wondering the process for FV here. Are they about every 3 months? More? Less? When it comes to ordering food is it just package food or is it food we can cook on a stove? We are coming from Calipatria and we can cook there so I'm just wondering. Any and all info would be soooo appreciated!! Thank you in advance.
FV are every 90 days & as far as the food both packaged & stovetop.. Go to Walkenhorst.com which is one of the vendors who you can order your packages from
Old 05-10-2015, 12:52 AM

Hey does anyone have the extension number to the family visiting sergeant. My hubby and I are anxious to get a familt visit. Also would I need a notarized letter if I am bringing in my daughter even though he's not the father?. Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread