Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Welcome Home From Federal Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome Home From Federal Prison We WELCOME home our loved ones from Federal Prison - Threads of welcome and positive discussion

Old 04-01-2011, 06:34 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,178 Times in 2,585 Posts
Default Welcome Home

Welcome Home!!!
Welcome Home to all returning "Federal Guests".

I just wanted to take the opportunity to tell all of you that have come home from your "Vacation" with the Feds.... we are happy to see you back and Welcome to PTO.

I know this is a joyous and happy time and also a challenging time trying to adjust to life in the "REAL WORLD" again. Hopefully you are returning home a wiser, more compassionate, better person than the one who left.

Please feel free to let us know if you have faced any "special challenges" since your release. I would also love to here any antidotes you may want to share like "Where was the first place you went to eat upon release", What was your biggest adjustment, Something about your particular facility, and most importantly what kind of changes do you perceive in yourself now compared with prior to going away? I am sure these are questions all of our members would love some insight on and we would be indebted should you decide to share.

So once again Welcome Home and Welcome Aboard.

Help Desk

Super Moderator: Texas, Capital Punishment, Hurricanes, Visitation, Prison Evacuations, Parents With Children In Prison
Sponsored Links