Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Welcome Home From Federal Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome Home From Federal Prison We WELCOME home our loved ones from Federal Prison - Threads of welcome and positive discussion

Old 05-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Casting Director

Default Seeking Women Recently Released from Federal Prison

Hi! My name is Marla and I am a Casting Director and Producer based in Los Angeles California. You can private message me for my info if you want to google me and check out my credentials. I've worked on numerous shows from Extreme Makeover on ABC to Phenomonon on NBC, just to name a couple. I'm currently working on a new project that is focusing on women who have been released from Federal Prison and what the return to "normal" life has been like. If you or someone you know wants to share their story with me or even just get more information, please contact me. Thank you so much for your time.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,942 Times in 11,658 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk and the federal forums.

Advisory for PTO Members Regarding Requests from Journalists & Members of the Media, and Students/Researchers:

PTO welcomes journalists and/or members of the media to learn and educate themselves about prisons, prisoners, and their loved ones, as well as students and researchers doing research on these subjects.

We will, occasionally, allow the media or students/researchers to request information and personal stories from our members. However, PTO does not endorse any journalist, member of the media, story/report, media outlet, student/researcher, or educational/research institution.

If you decide to communicate with a media representative or a researcher, then you assume all of the risks involved. PTO is in no way liable for the outcome of the story/report/paper. Communication with members of the media and students/researchers is completely voluntarily and PTO holds no responsibility for the consequences of that communication.

PTO does not screen or authenticate any person(s) claiming to be from the media or from an educational/research institution, nor does PTO authenticate their motivations for obtaining the information.

As always, the disclosure of personal information (either yours or someone that is incarcerated) may have some serious repercussions. PTO has no way of predicting how the media or any researcher will present your story or that of your loved one. Any relationship with the media or any researchers is to be entered into at your own risk.

If you receive an unsolicited email or private message from a person claiming to be from the media or researching information for an educational or research institution, report it to the PTO Administration immediately.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:33 PM

Default Not sure how to private message...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casting Girl View Post
Hi! My name is Marla and I am a Casting Director and Producer based in Los Angeles California. You can private message me for my info if you want to google me and check out my credentials. I've worked on numerous shows from Extreme Makeover on ABC to Phenomonon on NBC, just to name a couple. I'm currently working on a new project that is focusing on women who have been released from Federal Prison and what the return to "normal" life has been like. If you or someone you know wants to share their story with me or even just get more information, please contact me. Thank you so much for your time.

Hi my name is Courtney and I recently was released from Alice ville and am just now wrapping up the end of my halfway house my email is removed contact info per PTO policy.

Last edited by miamac; 08-31-2016 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: remove email address per PTO policy
Old 08-31-2016, 04:17 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,942 Times in 11,658 Posts

To send a private message to any PTO member: click on their username, anywhere it appears, then on "contact info" and finally "send a private message to".