Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Connecticut that do not fit into any other Connecticut sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-08-2016, 02:42 PM

Default Intro--Shanesgirl101

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amanda I am 23 years old. I have been on this site previously for my boyfriend who was in jail. He was released a little over a year ago, and yesterday he was arrested and brought to New Haven on a (VOP) Violation Of Probation Warrant. The warrant was issued Aug 1st 2016 and he didn't turn himself in, but yesterday he was drinking and i went to see him at a park near my house and we got in to an argument and someone called the police and he was arrested. But i have yet to hear from him. Anyways i am hoping there are people on here who have there loved ones in maybe New Haven.

My man is looking at 5 years in jail because of the violation Of Probation, and have another case going on as well.

~Amanda

Last edited by shanesgirl101; 08-08-2016 at 03:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanesgirl101 View Post
Hi Everyone,

My name is Amanda I am 22 years old. I have been on this site previously for my boyfriend who was in jail. He was released a little over a year ago, and yesterday he was arrested and brought to New Haven on a (VOP) Violation Of Probation Warrant. The warrant was issued Aug 1st 2016 and he didn't turn himself in, but yesterday he was drinking and i went to see him at a park near my house and we got in to an argument and someone called the police and he was arrested. But i have yet to hear from him. Anyways i am hoping there are people on here who have there loved ones in maybe New Haven.

My man is looking at 5 years in jail because of the violation Of Probation, and have another case going on as well.

~Amanda
Hey I'm in NY- my man is in for a violation of parole and it's tough. I hope your bf doesn't get hit with 5 years. that's too bad he caught a new charge it just makes everything worse.
Old 08-08-2016, 03:04 PM

Yes it does make everything worse with the new charge. everyone tells me to bail him out but im hesitant about it because i just bailed him out in June for that new charge and i haven't even paid the bonds person off yet.
Old 08-08-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Yes it does make everything worse with the new charge. everyone tells me to bail him out but im hesitant about it because i just bailed him out in June for that new charge and i haven't even paid the bonds person off yet.
Bail him out? If he's in on a vop how does he have a bail?
Old 08-08-2016, 03:18 PM

idk but his bail is 15,000$ so its 400$ for bail.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:55 AM

As of today online shows that his bail is 10,000$
Old 08-19-2016, 09:51 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,382 Times in 3,117 Posts

Quote:
As of today online shows that his bail is 10,000$
shanesgirl101, I truly am sympathetic w/your situation. Allow us to take a step back for a moment. Thinking about five years is no joke, it is a long time.
Allow the both of you to adjust; but do not take the blame or carry any guilt you may feel on your own.

We here at PTO are a family of hope and support. We are here to walk this long path w/you in any direction you chose to go.
That's what makes us unique!

Please feel free to travel throughout PTO's many forums < http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32 >
and feel free to meet new people who share your (their) experiences along the way.

shanesgirl101, you are Not alone, PTO is always here.

JMOpinion~
The Following User Says Thank You to Cactus For This Useful Post:
Firebrand (08-20-2016)