Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:55 PM

Default DOC says he's not even on the back log for transfer yet

Would anyone happen to know who my fiance could write as far as the executive director of parole, the assistant director and the re entry /relocations officer?? DOC says he's not even on the back log for transfer yet. He's been sitting at county for over a month.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2016, 03:36 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,280 Times in 13,636 Posts

They're not gonna tell you when he'll be transferred even if he is on the list. Its a security issue. As for being at county waiting to go to prison....DOC will move him when they want to, if they want to. They're most likely waiting for a bed to open up. Have patience, DOC moves in its own sweet time.
Old 10-29-2016, 03:41 PM

We know. Own animal. Does what it wants. I think he's wanting to write to see if possible to be released. Just another stone to throw their way so to speak. Being in there is doing more harm than good to any sort of treatment and progress he's made. So I guess he's hoping to tug some heart strings and see if he can get paroled a few months early or something.
Some times I hate being the messenger/ middle man .. But I do what I can to help him
Old 10-29-2016, 03:46 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,280 Times in 13,636 Posts

Pick your battles wisely....there are consequences (for him) if you make mountains out of molehills on a regular basis.
They're not gonna release him because he writes a letter, it doesn't work that way.