Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons in the WENDE HUB - Albion, Attica, Orleans, Rochester, Buffalo, Wende, Wyoming, Livingston, Groveland, Collins, Gowanda, Lakeview.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Jason's Wifey

Default My Lakeview (SHU) Visit Experience

So, yesterday I went to visit my husband at Lakeview. He was sent there (to S-Block aka The SHU, not the Shock Program) for some bullshit ticket he got 2 months ago. Anyway, the visit for the box is on Saturdays from 5-9pm. I took Flambouyant, which I was kinda nervous about because I heard some shit about them but the driver (Ian) was really good and we got there and back in a very timely manner.

I had heard that since he had just got there earlier this week that the visit was gonna be behind a gate and that he was gonna be shackeled around his wrists, which I didnt wanna see but I missed him too much to wait the 2 weeks for a regular visit.

The process to enter the visit room was really quick and easy and the CO's were pretty chill. I was gassed at first cause the visit room CO had assigned me a table but she hadn't realized that he was still Level 1, so I was thinkin I was gonna have a regular visit for a second but she realized her mistake and I was like DAMMMN lol. But the visit was cool....I was able to hug and kiss him at the beginning and end of the visit. It was just hard seeing him in those cuffs It wasn't overly packed in there, which was a bonus and they had decent vending machines which my baby needed cause his ass was HUNGRYYYYY.

He should be leaving there very soon, hopefully....cause it is very far from where I am in the city (8 hrs to be exact) but I do plan on going back for Christmas and it will be a regular visit

Just thought I'd share so that anyone else who wants to have an idea (like I wanted before going) of how it us up there would know.

Mr. and Mrs......Officially married on July 28, 2010. Yayyy!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMissez For This Useful Post:
HiSBOSSLADY (05-04-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 08:44 PM

thanks for sharing that visit information, my boyfriend is there two and i am planning to visit and didn't know how it would go, i am also 8hours away coming from Brooklyn new york and will also be taking the same van service, congratulations on the wedding
Old 12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Jason's Wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellemommy View Post
thanks for sharing that visit information, my boyfriend is there two and i am planning to visit and didn't know how it would go, i am also 8hours away coming from Brooklyn new york and will also be taking the same van service, congratulations on the wedding
Thx for the congrats!! Yea, it wasn't bad just prepare yourself mentally to see ya man in the cuffs and behind the gate. But if he's been there for more than 2 weeks, it should be a regular visit.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
HIS EVERYTHING
Donation Award 

Oh nice to see you went. I hope the information I gave you was good enough.
Yeah the gate really sucks but it is for a short time.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Jason's Wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyknuckle$ View Post
Oh nice to see you went. I hope the information I gave you was good enough.
Yeah the gate really sucks but it is for a short time.
Yes, you were very helpful and I appreciate that.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:14 PM
HIS EVERYTHING
Donation Award 

Your welcome & I'm really happy that I could be of help!
Take care!!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:41 AM

Default Hi, need a little help

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissez View Post
Yes, you were very helpful and I appreciate that.

I just wanted to know the phone number to the bus company you used to take from nyc to lakeview.. Please its really needed. Thanks
Old 12-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Jason's Wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary2230 View Post
I just wanted to know the phone number to the bus company you used to take from nyc to lakeview.. Please its really needed. Thanks
I used Flambouyant 718.696.8147

Old 05-04-2012, 11:40 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissez View Post
So, yesterday I went to visit my husband at Lakeview. He was sent there (to S-Block aka The SHU, not the Shock Program) for some bullshit ticket he got 2 months ago. Anyway, the visit for the box is on Saturdays from 5-9pm. I took Flambouyant, which I was kinda nervous about because I heard some shit about them but the driver (Ian) was really good and we got there and back in a very timely manner.

I had heard that since he had just got there earlier this week that the visit was gonna be behind a gate and that he was gonna be shackeled around his wrists, which I didnt wanna see but I missed him too much to wait the 2 weeks for a regular visit.

The process to enter the visit room was really quick and easy and the CO's were pretty chill. I was gassed at first cause the visit room CO had assigned me a table but she hadn't realized that he was still Level 1, so I was thinkin I was gonna have a regular visit for a second but she realized her mistake and I was like DAMMMN lol. But the visit was cool....I was able to hug and kiss him at the beginning and end of the visit. It was just hard seeing him in those cuffs It wasn't overly packed in there, which was a bonus and they had decent vending machines which my baby needed cause his ass was HUNGRYYYYY.

He should be leaving there very soon, hopefully....cause it is very far from where I am in the city (8 hrs to be exact) but I do plan on going back for Christmas and it will be a regular visit

Just thought I'd share so that anyone else who wants to have an idea (like I wanted before going) of how it us up there would know.
Awww Thats Soo Sweet Thanks Girl! My Fiance Just Got Sent To the Box In Lakeview For Some Bullshit.. And i Was Going Bonkers Tryna Figure Out Whos Gonna Go For That Evening Visit... Thanks I'll Give Flamouyant A Call.. Did You Get To Take Pics?
Old 05-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Not active-find *********

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,378 Times in 3,006 Posts

no pics on SHU visits in general.

When I was lost--I found PTO. Thank you everyone.

"Pay it forward."
The Following User Says Thank You to Momma Ann For This Useful Post:
HiSBOSSLADY (05-05-2012)