Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 PM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,250 Times in 14,709 Posts

The picture posting feature is messed up right now. so no worries, you really cant post em. (at least not the way I used to)

What is it that Disney movie said?

Keep swimming!!!
(away from that guy)

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (01-03-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2019, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
The picture posting feature is messed up right now. so no worries, you really cant post em. (at least not the way I used to)

What is it that Disney movie said?

Keep swimming!!!
(away from that guy)
Lololol
Old 01-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 20,224 Times in 7,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiPP View Post
Iíll share my favourite break up songs! This one is a great empowering song about breaking free from a toxic person in your life.

https://youtu.be/v-Dur3uXXCQ
See, this just goes to show how people cope differently. That's a great song, very raw and strong. Me? These are my walk-away songs. LOL (NSFW at all, in any way and recreating the ideas could land you in jail):

Old 01-04-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
See, this just goes to show how people cope differently. That's a great song, very raw and strong. Me? These are my walk-away songs. LOL (NSFW at all, in any way and recreating the ideas could land you in jail):

Iím sitting laughing really hard watching these!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-04-2019), miamac (01-04-2019)
Old 01-04-2019, 09:30 AM

This video is really funny too and was cracking me up!
The singer is easy on the eyes too which helps!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-04-2019), miamac (01-04-2019)
Old 01-30-2019, 11:46 PM

Hey Team!

Just thought I’d stop in to give an update.
I’m good! I’ve been moving on- I still miss my MWI sweetie ( but not a lot- I miss the dream more than the actual person) I realize that it’s just never going to work and I don’t even really want it to.

Same ole thing with me- school, work, painting- I have a flight booked for may to visit the Grand Canyon ( by myself as always- I love travelling alone) I’m planning on taking photos and then doing mixed media art- the photos with painting- I’m thinking it’s going to be a awesome.
I love desert art- especially haunting pieces-
but I digress..

Ive been foreign exchange trading too- I absolutely love it- I now get my excitement from the forex market rather than MWI relationships lol- I’m joking; but there may be an element of truth to that.
I don’t date at all- I was trying to, but I realized I’m far happier being a single, evil capitalist for now.

My MWI texts from different numbers and tries to contact me via different technology like hangouts, Skype, email, and other numbers- he’s become desperate and I admit a small part of me is petty and gloats in that....
I ignore him which gives me a sick sense of pleasure.. whatever, I’m only human...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-31-2019), Grolarbear (02-04-2019), KiwiPP (01-31-2019)
Old 01-31-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy View Post
Hey Team!

Just thought Iíd stop in to give an update.
Iím good! Iíve been moving on- I still miss my MWI sweetie ( but not a lot- I miss the dream more than the actual person) I realize that itís just never going to work and I donít even really want it to.

Same ole thing with me- school, work, painting- I have a flight booked for may to visit the Grand Canyon ( by myself as always- I love travelling alone) Iím planning on taking photos and then doing mixed media art- the photos with painting- Iím thinking itís going to be a awesome.
I love desert art- especially haunting pieces-
but I digress..

Ive been foreign exchange trading too- I absolutely love it- I now get my excitement from the forex market rather than MWI relationships lol- Iím joking; but there may be an element of truth to that.
I donít date at all- I was trying to, but I realized Iím far happier being a single, evil capitalist for now.

My MWI texts from different numbers and tries to contact me via different technology like hangouts, Skype, email, and other numbers- heís become desperate and I admit a small part of me is petty and gloats in that....
I ignore him which gives me a sick sense of pleasure.. whatever, Iím only human...

Having quietly read through your thread, that is one of what I would consider to be the healthiest posts you have made in it. That relationship sounds like it was a ticking timebomb of toxicity, where physical distance allowed you enough perspective to keep it from totally consuming you.