Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 02:55 PM

Default Missing him!

Hey ladies,

I have been a little upset and down lately. My love transferred to red rock about a month ago from La Palma, and I haven't heard from him at all no letter no calls nothing...

I don't know what to do!
Help please!

I hope everyone has a good day...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,999 Times in 801 Posts

My son was transferred from La Palma to RedRock about a month ago also. I received 1 letter from him saying he didn't have his property and he needed paper. The whites are also on lockdown right now.

If you have not heard you should call the prison and make sure he is there. Call visitation and tell them you are planning a visit this weekend and want to make sure everything is OK. They will ask for his name and CDC #.

They may not tell you much other than he is there or he isn't. You can certainly try asking them more questions. Sometimes they are nice about answering questions. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INFORMATION STICKY ABOUT RED ROCK.

He may need writing materials, stamps, paper, envelopes if he doesn't have his property. They are kinda unorganized at Red Rock.
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. And then you cash in on guilt"--Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
The Following User Says Thank You to Morris1 For This Useful Post:
PEBBLEZ143 (04-23-2010)
Old 03-17-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEBBLEZ143 View Post
Hey ladies,

I have been a little upset and down lately. My love transferred to red rock about a month ago from La Palma, and I haven't heard from him at all no letter no calls nothing...

I don't know what to do!
Help please!

Sorry to hear that. i know what you mean I get the same way when I don't hear from my husband. It took my husband a week to get a letter to me after he was transferred and about 3 weeks to get his property. Stay strong I know once you do receive that letter you will be extremely excited
The Following User Says Thank You to Vic's Wifey For This Useful Post:
PEBBLEZ143 (04-23-2010)
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Urbano <3 Pauline

Maybe you can try writting him I did that I called Red Rock and asked for the mail room and said my fiance was just transfered there and was trying to send him a package but I need the building and cell number he was housed in and they gave it to me. I hope this helps you... Good luck!
PEBBLEZ143 (04-23-2010)
Old 03-29-2010, 12:10 PM

Thank you ladies for all the help and support.

I am happy to say that I have finally heard from him after a month.

yay!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Urbano <3 Pauline

No problem, I know its been hard for everyone especially our men. We just have to be strong for them and ourselfs.
PEBBLEZ143 (04-23-2010)
Old 03-31-2010, 10:12 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Hey ladies,

I don't know what to do!
Help please!

keep your head up the moves on hard on them and us!!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 PM

Glad to hear you heard from your man... I know it can be quite frustrating not knowing anything about them!!!

Quote:
Thank you ladies for all the help and support.

I am happy to say that I have finally heard from him after a month.

yay!
The Following User Says Thank You to Foxxy_Roxxie For This Useful Post:
PEBBLEZ143 (04-23-2010)
Old 05-12-2010, 08:02 AM
2 Hearts 1 Love

I miss my bf sooo much and I love him with all my heart and soul. Praying for his safety and for a speedy home coming. I also ask God to give us all strength to stay strong and to protect us all. Keep believing in Him, God is always there for you, just live his will.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:59 PM
till' death do us part...

Red face ~#~May Chit Chat~#~

Hey Ladies,

Well its May already, the year is almost halfway over. That's awesome. Can't wait for it to be 2011!!! I see some major changes coming at Red Rock, we just have to be patient and hang in there. We got some great feedback from the letter that was sent to the people that oversee the out of state prisons. I am staying positive and believe that good changes are on the way!! As for me, I'm just plugging along loving my husband as usual..... my sister is moving here with my two nieces and we are getting a house together. I'm so happy about that. I moved to San Clemente to be with my husband and when he left, I was thankful to have his loving family around but I really could use my family as well. I'm pretty lonely these days!!! Can't wait for my husband to come home so we can put a bun in my oven and start a family of our own....... come on 2012!!!!
Well.... how is everyone else holding up????

Cheers

~Betsy

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovepatrick For This Useful Post:
QiyeT_LyriQue (05-13-2010), smokeyNangie (05-25-2010)
Old 05-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Change, before u have to

Family is always a blessing . Congratulations on your sister moving in with you. Fun times should be ahead of you

B, where are you from, originally? I figured you had always been from San Clemente... I dunno why lol

As for me I'm really trying to get my visits situated. I'm still trying to figure out why CA suspended my visits last month ... it was hella random and so far, no one has any answers for me, which is starting to frustrate me . With that being said, ladies don't ever take your visits for granted! I went from visiting T every other week to only visiting him ONCE this year, so far . I feel so bad right now... Hell, I don't even know what I did !!! But all I know is that I can't visit him right now

It is crazy how the year is flying by!! Seems like I just moved out here... and I still have Vegas, by the way lol.

I'm with you, B... I can't wait for 2012 to come

I don't think I'm better than anyone; I just don't think anyone is better than me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QiyeT_LyriQue For This Useful Post:
ilovepatrick (05-15-2010), smokeyNangie (05-25-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 09:02 AM
2 Hearts 1 Love

Can't wait for 2014 to come! ;o)
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Chanel For This Useful Post:
ilovepatrick (05-15-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 11:44 AM

[quote=QiyeT_LyriQue;5395152]Family is always a blessing . Congratulations on your sister moving in with you. Fun times should be ahead of you

B, where are you from, originally? I figured you had always been from San Clemente... I dunno why lol

As for me I'm really trying to get my visits situated. I'm still trying to figure out why CA suspended my visits last month ... it was hella random and so far, no one has any answers for me, which is starting to frustrate me . With that being said, ladies don't ever take your visits for granted! I went from visiting T every other week to only visiting him ONCE this year, so far . I feel so bad right now... Hell, I don't even know what I did !!! But all I know is that I can't visit him right now

I'm originally from Hermosa/Redondo Beach. It's an hour North from San Clemente.... who da thunk I was born and raised at the beach??? LOL.

I don't understand why your visits got suspended. The ONLY thing I can think of is that it expired. I know they expire every 2 years or something. They HAVE to give you some answers! Please keep us updated as to what's going on.

I'm planning on taking his kids up there when they finish school. We have so much fun together.

Is Vegas getting any better?

Lady Chanel..... hang in there, it's gone by so fast for us. Hopefully 2014 will be here sooner than you think!

~Betsy

P.s. has anyone visited lately??? And is the patio nice to sit on???

Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM

Thumbs down

Did anyone watch the sentencing today of that monster John Gardner? Made me so mad. The first time he beat and brutally raped a child they only sentenced him to 6 years! My husband got 12 years with half time for yelling at our neighbor because of his priors from 16 years ago!!!! What's wrong with our justice system??????

Old 05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
2 Hearts 1 Love

Thank you Betsy! May God bless you all and give you strength. I haven't had the time to visit yet, but I will on winter break. Good luck visiting, drive safe, and good luck with the letters and phone calls. Until next time, DUCES! ;o)
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Chanel For This Useful Post:
ilovepatrick (05-15-2010)
Old 05-15-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepatrick View Post
Did anyone watch the sentencing today of that monster John Gardner? Made me so mad. The first time he beat and brutally raped a child they only sentenced him to 6 years! My husband got 12 years with half time for yelling at our neighbor because of his priors from 16 years ago!!!! What's wrong with our justice system??????
Hey Betsy,

That was the saddest thing I have ever seen. I think everyone here in San Diego watched the coverage. I was crying my eyes out. I just drove through Poway a couple weeks ago and there are still ribbons tied to every tree for a mile in memory of Chelsea. The only satisfaction I got is when his victim that lived put him in a rage when she asked him how is his nose is. I hope justice for him is swift once he hits the yard. Oh yeah wait, he won't cause he's already PC'd. Your man hit the gate about the same time mine does. I hear a party in our near future!
The Following User Says Thank You to almostmrsculver For This Useful Post:
ilovepatrick (05-17-2010)
Old 05-15-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostmrsculver View Post
Hey Betsy,

That was the saddest thing I have ever seen. I think everyone here in San Diego watched the coverage. I was crying my eyes out. I just drove through Poway a couple weeks ago and there are still ribbons tied to every tree for a mile in memory of Chelsea. The only satisfaction I got is when his victim that lived put him in a rage when she asked him how is his nose is. I hope justice for him is swift once he hits the yard. Oh yeah wait, he won't cause he's already PC'd. Your man hit the gate about the same time mine does. I hear a party in our near future!
I cried my eyes out too. It's too bad the monster will be PC'd. They should let him hit the yard with GP and take his punishment. Hey, maybe he'll end up over at La Palma with their SNY's! Anywho.... hope ur having a good weekend and you get your phone situation worked out!!

Yeah, I can't wait till my ticker says 1 year and however many days, I will be so happy!!! Glad your time is getting short too. I am planning a big welcome home party for my husband.... can't wait

Old 05-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Change, before u have to

When I called about the application expiring, the lady said that it SHOULDNT interfere with visiting, that I was still allowed to visit... thats what her MOUTH said... suspiciously right after that, though, my visits were suspended

That's the only thing I can think of, too, sadly , which means I'll have to wait all over again to get my application approved. I can't think about this right now cuzz I'm bound to go off. Matter fact, I KNOW IMA GO, what we call, THE PHAWK OFF . They better watch their baccs , that's all I know. They're dealin' with a crazy one now

I don't think I'm better than anyone; I just don't think anyone is better than me!
Old 05-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Change, before u have to

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepatrick View Post
Yeah, that is some straight up bullshit right there! I'm reading an article about the case... color me slow but when did California abolish the death penalty ??? Where the hell have I been???

And how the hell is he gonna have the AUDICITY to get mad when Moncayo mentioned hurting his nose??!?!?! That right there shows you just how much a piece of human shit he really is. All those tears were for show... come on, somebody spare me . Protective Custody or not, if someone wants him bad enough they'll find a way to him . THEY ALWAYS DO. I firmly believe that justice WILL BE SERVED within those prison walls... just wait and see

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QiyeT_LyriQue For This Useful Post:
Foxxy_Roxxie (05-26-2010), smokeyNangie (05-25-2010)
Old 05-16-2010, 08:02 AM
I Swear I'll Never Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Chanel View Post
Can't wait for 2014 to come! ;o)
Come on 2015!!!!!!! We are some pretty fantastic ladies! ShoutOut!!! To all the strong, beutiful, amazing, independent ladies holdin it down while our men are stuck in the cell blocks!!! We can do it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CandyLove For This Useful Post:
ilovepatrick (05-16-2010), lizzie416 (05-16-2010)
Old 05-16-2010, 07:54 PM
The Only One

Default Venting.....

I just want my phone calls back!!!!! Snail mail is killing me!!!! I had the perfect weekend (baby showers, bbq, beach, time with my daughter) with exception to not getting any calls from him. Drives me freaking koo koo bird. Anyone else going through it??
Old 05-17-2010, 12:01 AM
~Our hearts are ONE~

Default Hola chickas!!

Hi girlies!!!

OMG! I have been totally MIA on PTO, lol.
Im glad to hear that everyone is doing good. yay to MAY!!! Another month down!!

Candylove: I appreciate ur positive thoughts...and cheers to 2015 & 2018 (for me) lol. I honestly cant wait for 2018 its seems sooo far away, but yet it doesnt b/c well time is flying at least for me. lol

Ilovepatrick: haha girlie...my bf got a visit at the patio, from what I hear he liked it. Hopefully when I go see him, we get the patio. He told me that at the Patio ur closer to each other opposed to the inside where u have sit literally across from each other.

Qiyet: hang in there girlie, I am sure ull get ur visits reinstated pretty soon! Stay strong & try to enjoy Vegas!!

But girlies remain strong..we can do this. Anthter month down...nxt month we will be half way through the yr. ....woooopiiiiie!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzie416 For This Useful Post:
ilovepatrick (05-17-2010), QiyeT_LyriQue (05-18-2010)
Old 05-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Wifey

Default Sad and lonely

So today is my husbands birthday, I can't really afford to go and see him we have been having a few problems lately which make it even harder. And with phone calls being limited things just suck. I miss my husband and to top things off when we talked the other day he tells me he might have caught some time. What was he thinking . He drives me crazy ok maybe he doesn't I am just missing him like crazy. Does any one else ever feel this way if so how do you deal???
Old 05-19-2010, 09:10 AM

Awwwww.... I feel for you. I know your time is getting short so I'm sorry he caught more time. I know things happen in there that they can't control but if my husband caught time for something he could have avoided, I'd probably walk. That would just tell me how things would be when he got home. I told him I am riding this term out with him but I AM NOT doing another bid with him, so he better walk the line.... don't know your situation, and everyone feels differently so I pray everything works out for you. If you need to talk you can PM me.

Hopefully you can wish him happy birthday over the phone at least. I know its hard not being able to be together on special occasions. I deal with it by just knowing there's a light at the end of the tunnel and we have a LIFETIME of special occasions to spend together and they are going to be very special because we'll have waited so long to do what some couples take for granted.

The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepatrick For This Useful Post:
smokeyNangie (05-27-2010)
Old 05-19-2010, 09:14 AM

~~~Happy Hump Day~~~

Wish I could hump my man right about now.

Is it me, or is this month flying by????

I'm flying to Texas tomorrow to see my sister graduate from College, she's getting her Masters degree!!! I don't know how she did it, High School was a challenge for me!!!

Have a good day ladies!!!!!

Closed Thread