Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Wisconsin that do not fit into any other Wisconsin sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:44 AM

Default dodge correctional facility info

just looking for some information and trying to understand...an old friend got convicted as a sex offender and he was sentenced to 20 years,they put him in dodge correctional facility,will he be staying there ? now he was never been a fighter by any means,how will he be treated, because he is a sex offender does he need to be fearfull for his life ?or will things be o.k. for him there ?..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 03:01 PM

Sporty, welcome to PTO, sorry to hear about your old friend. He will probably stay in Dodge for 2 months, then he will be moved to another place for longer stay. It is best if he (and you) does not disclose anything about his case to anyone, I think. Good luck, much strength,
Abelle
Old 01-12-2009, 03:03 PM

I am moving your thread to the introduction forum of Wisconsin, since it is more suitable there.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:29 PM
He's Finally Home!

Sporty-sorry that your welcome is late but please come back on and share your story! He most likely will not stay at dodge, he will just be there for A&E

R.I.P JESSE
3/15/81-12/15/13
MY FIRST LOVE, MY BEST FRIEND, YOU KNEW ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS. I am sorry for not being there and living up to my promised friendship.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:19 PM

No he will not stay at dodge.. Oshkosh Correctional is where they put about 65% of Sex offenders. That is not a bad place visiting is nice there. I do need to say he should keep all of his paper work on lock down make sure that no one is able to read it.. Tell him not to talk about what he is in for.. If he tells them hes in for anything else then that he should be fine. If not then I really don't know what they do to ppl in his situation.