Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
StandingByHimNoMatterWhat

Default Anybody traveling from Bridgeport (or through it) to go to Carl Robinson in Enfield?

I live in Bridgeport and my fiance is in Carl Robinson in Enfield. I am trying to find transportation with someone who visits another inmate in the same faciltity (or close to it) who is able to offer me a ride whenever they go. I would be happy to give gas money (of course) and we can negotiate the amount upon contact.

This is a serous inquiry and anyone who would like to reach me regarding this post can send me and email to sweetshugawallz@yahoo.com

Thank you!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

If the Lord takes you to it, He will bring you through it.....

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 10:22 PM

I would to tell you all about services that our agency provides to offenders and their families. Our agency is Families In Crisis. It was founded to stabilize the family in crisis and to provide meaningful opportunities for change. We focus on the dynamics of the family unit and the significant role that family relationships play to help offenders rebuild their lives. Our services are an important addition to the criminal justice system's own efforts to reduce crime and to prepare offenders to be productive members of society.

We offer free van services from Hartford, New Haven and Waterbury to the following correctional institutions:
York CI
J.B. Gates
Carl Robinson
Cheshire CI
Enfield CI
Northern CI
Osborn CI
Webster CI
Willard/Cybulski
Manson Youth
Our agency also has mentoring programs for children of incarcerated parents. In Greater Waterbury, New Britain, New Haven and Bridgeport we offer a program for children with a mother incarcerated. In Greater Hartford we offer a program for children with either a mother or father incarcerated.
We also provide counseling services for any offender or family member.
If you would like more information on any of our services, please call (203) 573-8656 or (860) 236-3593.
You can email me at sepanski@familiesincrisis.org for more info.
God Bless and Good Luck