Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 04-20-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Anyone have a man at Brooklyn CI? Help!

Anyone have a man at Brooklyn CF??Are they having any phone issues today(Friday). My man calls me everyday and today he hasnt called.He even calls just to say I love you,and then hangs up.Well yesterday was the first day we used PCO and after struggling with them all day(had the good old MCI block on the virtual number) they had everything fixed up b/c he called me last nite on my cell phone.This is so not like him,and now i am scared to death that "they" caught us and now he has phone restrictions or something.Even when the block came up on the cell yesterday he at least called my home to say hey there is a block on the other phone.I have to go and work a 12 hour shift and my stomach is a nervous wreck now.If i caused him to lose his phone privalages by going the cheaper route I will never forgive myself

"I want a boy who i can run to
with tears running down my face
& the first thing he says is....
whoose ass am i kicking babe...<3"
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Always smiling

Well they do have a new rule out, that if a call is being interupted, meaning- 2 way calling, or phone is transferred to a cellphone, they could lose their phone privelages.

Have you heard from him?

*jULY 5tH,2007*

:.*.:Crazy inlove:.*.:

Old 04-30-2007, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathansWife
Well they do have a new rule out, that if a call is being interupted, meaning- 2 way calling, or phone is transferred to a cellphone, they could lose their phone privelages.

Have you heard from him?
Hi i sent you a PM

"I want a boy who i can run to
with tears running down my face
& the first thing he says is....
whoose ass am i kicking babe...<3"
Old 02-04-2008, 03:40 AM

Default have someone in brooklyn ct

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
Anyone have a man at Brooklyn CF??Are they having any phone issues today(Friday). My man calls me everyday and today he hasnt called.He even calls just to say I love you,and then hangs up.Well yesterday was the first day we used PCO and after struggling with them all day(had the good old MCI block on the virtual number) they had everything fixed up b/c he called me last nite on my cell phone.This is so not like him,and now i am scared to death that "they" caught us and now he has phone restrictions or something.Even when the block came up on the cell yesterday he at least called my home to say hey there is a block on the other phone.I have to go and work a 12 hour shift and my stomach is a nervous wreck now.If i caused him to lose his phone privalages by going the cheaper route I will never forgive myself
hey is your man still there cause i have someone that is there right now and if yu would like to chat let me know. t
Old 02-04-2008, 03:44 AM

i would like to chat, let me know.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:46 PM

They are totally cracking down on violations. I have a protective order and my husband was calling me but then his mother (control freak) called the prison and said that I sneaked in a courtesy visit with her and that we talk on the phone. The state police came over to say they'll take away his phone privileges, and he got re-arrested in jail for calling home. Don't be hard on yourself. Thems the rules. What's hard is not hearing his voice. I know this. It's been 2 weeks of no contact. I feel so sick everyday---and it's not good, so take care of yourself and don't get sick over it. I better go do the same now.

Last edited by Kelly.Jo; 02-18-2008 at 07:50 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly.Jo For This Useful Post:
Married32years (08-30-2008)
Old 02-18-2008, 07:53 PM

P.S. A couple weeks ago in the a.m. there were all kinds of emergency and law vehicles outside the Brooklyn CT prison. Just the other day too, my sister said there was some kind of ball of fire in the air in Brooklyn and a scenic road was closed off and I had to go on a detour. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe they had a problem with utilities or a lockdown too ?
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 PM

THANKS FOR THE NOTICE OF THE NEW RULE. I DIDN'T KNOW. I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS EITHER. WE USUALLY WRITE BECAUSE OF COSTS BUT IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT!!!!