Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 06-01-2010, 04:44 PM

Default Any Current Info At All About Cybulski??

My fiance just got there about 12 days ago. Getting on that visitors list is going to take forever it is looking like. Sucks!! Any info anyone can share about visits (contact- how much? How early should I arrive? How picky about clothes? Etc....) ANY tips or info on WCCI will be really appreciated! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Account Closed

My guy was in Cybulski for a few months. The usual rules about clothes; no hoodies, jackets with pockets. nothing revealing, no sleeveless or spaghetti straps. they're okay about the hug and kiss at beginning and end. (get the most out of it! haha!) and you can hold hands. touch his arm, they wont freak out ,unlike Osborn where they freak about everything.
Get there 1/2 hr early at least. the metal detector isnt supersensitive (like the higher security places) so you can get away with keeping your rings and earrings on.
Extra tip: those visit passes run out quick! take a blank one home and make plenty of copies and fill it out at home each time so you can just get on line at each visit and not waste time filling out a pass.

have a nice visit!