Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 07-24-2010, 05:02 PM

Default Anyone from NY visiting Bergin CI?

Hey
My name is nisha .. my fiance is currently locked up in Bergin CI over in Storrs Ct. I have only been up there once to visit him and that was about 8 months ago. I was lucky enough to snag a ride to the facility . I have been searching all around for a cheap way to get up to the jail. The metro north nor amtrack runs over in that area... If anyone can help me with any kind of bus info or a way to get there . I would like to see him badly... If you know any info plz let me know .. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishabx25 View Post
Hey
My name is nisha .. my fiance is currently locked up in Bergin CI over in Storrs Ct. I have only been up there once to visit him and that was about 8 months ago. I was lucky enough to snag a ride to the facility . I have been searching all around for a cheap way to get up to the jail. The metro north nor amtrack runs over in that area... If anyone can help me with any kind of bus info or a way to get there . I would like to see him badly... If you know any info plz let me know .. thanks
Hi, check this website...I heard of someone who traveled from NYC to UConn in Storrs... www.peterpanbus.com for schedules from NYC to Storrs, CT with connection at Hartford, CT... I think it's about $70 round trip though... and not sure where in NYC you have to get the bus... but you can call the customer service number on the bus site... hope it works for you, good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to mikesgyrl For This Useful Post:
renay (07-26-2010)