Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Nevada prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 12-31-2018, 03:39 PM

Default Visitation Ely State Prison: Need info on visits and how long for approval?

Hi everyone,

How long does it take to get approved? My dear friend told me to add a copy of my passport and drivers license just in case because im from europe.
Are there people who have experience with visits at ESP, id like some
information, i will visit in september, if i get approved ofcourse
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2019, 11:25 PM

Location: I'm in Los Angeles but my husband is in Nevada. He was at Ely for 15 years and now he's in SDCC

It took me about 6 months to get approved and thats because I would call every single day and ask for the status. They finally went looking for it and processed it right away. Depending on the level your loved is in is what determines visiting days. You will have to call 2 days prior visiting to let them know you will be going. You can take 40 dollars worth of quarters only and visiting is at 8am to 230 pm. If you need more info, I'm here.