Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:43 PM

Default Anyone from Greeley, CO?

My primo (cousin) is doing a 4 yr bid at Fremont Corr Facility... I don't come on this message board to often but was just wondering if there is anyone out there from Greeley? I am in CA, looking for friendly chat... have alot of family in Greeley....

I have been a member for a lil over a year...and I want to say that PTO is awesome. My man was doing time in a CA prison and during his bid and now that he is paroled... I have found PTO to be of the best support groups around.. When you are down, depressed, emotional, happy excited, whatever your mood may be PTO support is always heartfelt.

Hope to hear from you soon....
Take care...
AGz Friend
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm moving on!!

I have family that lives in greeley...haven't been that way for awhile though...my man is at AV but I have explained to him how "big" the family is and when he gets out he is going to be meeting all of them...we just recently had a reunion in Sterling, so it was nice to be able to BBQ with familia...god bless and sorry I don't live there in greeley....
Old 05-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Closed

I live in Loveland which is about 10-15 miles from Greeley....Im in Greeley almost everyday for work.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:30 PM

Smile

I have alot of family in Greeley... Do you know any PISANO's?
I know my Dad bowls in Loveland as well. I have family that own a resturant in Greeley too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSky View Post
I live in Loveland which is about 10-15 miles from Greeley....Im in Greeley almost everyday for work.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:45 AM

I live in Greeley....and I'm also new to this forum....anyway my boyfriends in WELD county right now and has a few cases pending in other counties...so after the trials we will find out where they're gonna send him.

Anyway I'm pretty much born and raised in Greeley and surrounding area so feel free to hit me up!

"Bound by LOVE and LIFE
Separated by BARS and TIME
BARS eventually open
TIME slowly passes...
But LOVE and LIFE will remain..."