Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to HDSP-High Desert State Prison located in Susanville, California.

Old 01-28-2016, 01:22 PM

My husband got transferred there like a month ago, he's a level 4 and C yard is where he's at.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 19,044 Times in 6,852 Posts
Default Update 2016

Welcome to the High Desert State Prison Forum! This forum is for all the members who have a connection to HDSP.

If you have already made an introduction in the main PTO and California forums, you’re welcome to post one here, as well!

Reminder: this is only an introduction forum. Please save all questions regarding HDSP for more specific threads, which can be found in the HDSP forum directory. Posts without an introduction will be moved to the appropriate forum.

If you ever have any questions please feel free to PM any staff member. Staff have user names that are green, purple, blue, or red.

Welcome to High Desert!
Old 01-30-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlyVee View Post
My husband got transferred there like a month ago, he's a level 4 and C yard is where he's at.
My husband is also on the C yard.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:05 AM

Question? How do jobs work on level 4, C yard, for a lifer? Is it really difficult for them to get a job? Also, how often do you ladies get calls? It seems so hit and miss with my LO. He gets upset and says if he had a job he could call more often.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:36 PM

Hey everyone, have a few questions about different things at hdsp, is anyone able to maybe lead me in the direction to find answers or maybe have some for me? I appreciate any help!
Old 07-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,374 Times in 3,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeHoldsMyHeart View Post
Hey everyone, have a few questions about different things at hdsp, is anyone able to maybe lead me in the direction to find answers or maybe have some for me? I appreciate any help!
Hi there do you want to post your questions and we can see if we can help.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Old 07-22-2017, 08:09 AM

Sorry I was working and didn't realize I did not put any of the questions in the post.
1. My b/f and I know each other through his sister, my best friend. When I do a visitation form are they going to deny me because of it?
2. How long do you have to be off probation before you can get approved to visit? (I am in florida on probation)
3. We have talked some about getting married, how hard is it to get married at this facility if he is still there when we make that choice?
4. Can anyone give me info on prop 57, I am totally confused on it all around. He was told he would have to do 66% of his base term but when they just gave him his new erpd it is not reflecti g the 66% but the entire base term time, if he completes classes and programs will they take time off?

That's a start, hopefully so wine can give me some help or lead me in the right direction, again thanks for the help!
Old 06-26-2018, 08:36 PM

Default HDSP

how does visits usually go can someone go with you but wait outside or in waiting room how does the waiting room look is like on tv lol im getting ready for my visit but have so many questions
Old 06-27-2018, 11:59 AM
Still loving my hubby...

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKent View Post
how does visits usually go can someone go with you but wait outside or in waiting room how does the waiting room look is like on tv lol im getting ready for my visit but have so many questions
Yes someone can go with you and wait, They have to wait in the friends outside trailer at the far end of the parking lot. Ive actually never been in the trailer but I would assume they have a tv lol you can message me since I dont always login here and I can try and answer your questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to ALWAYS HERE 4 M For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (06-27-2018)