Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status All discussions relating to specific Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison units, Texas State Jails & Private prisons, and County Jails.

Old 11-08-2019, 12:51 PM

Default Is Willacy County Unit on lockdown (11-8-19)

My husband calls at least 2 to 3 times a day to talk to me and my daughter. The last time I heard from him was yesterday morning around 9:30. Nothing since then. I know it was rumored they would go on lockdown over the last month, but it never happened. Im curious if anyone else with a loved one there knows if they are on lock down.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2019, 06:25 PM
The Cowtown Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 5,776 Times in 1,527 Posts

Sorry that no one has replied. Wish we had a better way of knowing about the lock down situation. If not for PTO, how would we find out or know
Old 11-12-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltWaterSoul View Post
My husband calls at least 2 to 3 times a day to talk to me and my daughter. The last time I heard from him was yesterday morning around 9:30. Nothing since then. I know it was rumored they would go on lockdown over the last month, but it never happened. Im curious if anyone else with a loved one there knows if they are on lock down.

Thanks in advance!
You can always call the unit and ask. Ive done that before and they have given me an answer. Tis the lockdown season though.