Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in California that do not fit into any other California subforum.

Old 01-08-2019, 07:18 PM

Default 1/3 time for nonviolent offenses

Hey all, my boyfriend is getting transferred to Tracy soon and is wondering if his 1/3 time kicks in while he is in reception, or if he will have to wait until mainline for the 1/3 time to kick in. Can any of you give me some info on this?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2019, 12:28 AM

Thanked 1,323 Times in 549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgOsa95 View Post
Hey all, my boyfriend is getting transferred to Tracy soon and is wondering if his 1/3 time kicks in while he is in reception, or if he will have to wait until mainline for the 1/3 time to kick in. Can any of you give me some info on this?
Thanks!
He should earn at his credit level starting day one of his sentence. That information might not show up on the CDCR inmate locator until after he sees counselor, leaves reception, and arrives at mainline.