Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Sierra Conservation Center (SCC), located in Jamestown, California.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:09 AM

Thanked 3,989 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezway View Post
Just a heads up, if you order this product for your for your LO on main side order it in white because the CO's didn't allow my husband to have the grey colored one they said its too dark. They told my husband he could send it home for about $20 or he could donate it!!? Not sure if I should call and question that one or just let it go.

Vendor: Walkenhorst's
Product: New Era Flat Bill Snapback Baseball Cap - Gray
Product Code: 62272-003 Price: $14.90
Walkenhorst's will usually let you know if something isn't allowed at the facility before your order is finalized. I don't know, but maybe the CO's just decided they didn't like it. I would try calling Walkenhorst and tell them what happened and ask if they will reimburse you. It might be worth a try.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2016, 01:20 PM

Default AMAZON Package Policy

Does anyone know if books from Amazon.com are permitted? Thank you, and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2016, 12:02 AM

Thanked 3,989 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTH View Post
Does anyone know if books from Amazon.com are permitted? Thank you, and Merry Christmas!
Yes, you can send books through Amazon. Order paperbacks only. They will tear the cover off if the books are hardcover. Hope that helps and Merry Christmas to you, too!
Old 12-25-2016, 12:40 AM

Many thanks, friend! Two of the 3 books are paperback, but one is only available in hardcover, unfortunately, so I guess they'll just have to tear it :-/ Thanks for the prompt reply! Have a great 2017! :-)