Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Sierra Conservation Center (SCC), located in Jamestown, California.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,071 Posts
Default Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) Release Procedure Q & A

INFO, Questions or Concerns regarding the release procedure go here.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2016, 02:33 AM

Default Release clothes

So finally after 3 long years my husband will be coming home next month I'm very happy but worried he told me to buy him some clothes and send it to him he did not know exactly how that goes so if anybody can plz help on any info on how to send him his release clothes and shoes to his fire camp... and any resource we should know when he gets out he will be taking the greyhound in 4 weeks!!! . Thank u for reading
Old 09-30-2016, 12:00 PM
Caligurl209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanoswifey View Post
So finally after 3 long years my husband will be coming home next month I'm very happy but worried he told me to buy him some clothes and send it to him he did not know exactly how that goes so if anybody can plz help on any info on how to send him his release clothes and shoes to his fire camp... and any resource we should know when he gets out he will be taking the greyhound in 4 weeks!!! . Thank u for reading
If your husband in baseline in Jamestown I would call them directly, that way you don't have no misunderstanding on what or how you can send his release clothes etc. good luck doll and congrats on that homecoming
Old 10-03-2016, 07:24 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,302 Times in 14,285 Posts

I think you can mail him his dress outs, 30 days prior to release.
send as you normally would anything but write DRESS OUTS on all sides of the package. Keep it basic (shirt, pants, shoes if needed, underware and a jacket)
bring any other things with you like a phone, or watch, belt, ID, wallet.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (10-16-2016)
Old 08-22-2017, 06:28 PM

Hi, my husband is coming home in three months. Could anyone please let me know how this works? What time do I need to be there? Do I need to call in advance to let them know that I'm picking him up? and when and where do I send clothes? and do I send the clothes address to him? Any detail information anyone can provide I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much!
Old 09-07-2017, 02:58 AM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staystrong View Post
Hi, my husband is coming home in three months. Could anyone please let me know how this works? What time do I need to be there? Do I need to call in advance to let them know that I'm picking him up? and when and where do I send clothes? and do I send the clothes address to him? Any detail information anyone can provide I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much!
For the clothes, there's a pink slip that he needs to send you. It has what items you can send & it's supposed to be used as the shipping label. As far as the rest..... I'll have answered for you in a few weeks.... I'll at the 30-day mark now. His parole agent inspected the house yesterday, sent his clothes today
The Following User Says Thank You to Truth's Girl For This Useful Post:
Staystrong (09-09-2017)
Old 09-09-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth's Girl View Post
For the clothes, there's a pink slip that he needs to send you. It has what items you can send & it's supposed to be used as the shipping label. As far as the rest..... I'll have answered for you in a few weeks.... I'll at the 30-day mark now. His parole agent inspected the house yesterday, sent his clothes today
Thank you very much for answering my questions! you are a blessing! I'll wait to hear back from you about how the release went. Congratulations! How was the inspection? What should I expect? Any advice? Thank you!!!