Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:18 AM

Does anyone no if you have to set up your phone a certain way to receive calls from Rankin County? I have long distance on my hone phone but I haven't heard from him since he's been there. Also is there a way he can call cellphones?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Loving you the world Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryseanwife View Post
My fiance has been in there a week next Tuesday and he was able to call this weekend. So it took less than a week for him to call me. He's been jumped twice already in the first week. The first was by about 12 guys and the second was about 6 times. Both times he had to go to the medical unit asap. This was all because he told them he wasn't going to be in a gang. While we were on the phone tonight, some guy said he was going to fight him because I wouldn't do a 3 way phone call. Also, he was told that a gang fight was about to happen and that he had to face the wall and if he turned around they would jump him again. I have no idea what gangs these are, but apparently the guards don't enforce any rules and they turn their badges around so the inmates can't report them. I am terrified for him, I haven't been able to sleep at all since he got put in there, and talking to him today wasn't very reassuring at all.

Is this serious? That is scary. I hope they have got some that mess under control now

Old 02-23-2014, 05:02 AM

My man was transfered to cmcf on Friday from another satellite. He was granted parole on 2/12/14. He completed long tetm a&d in 2010 but is being forced to take it again before his release. When I called the prison he was housed at they told me that he was only being transfered to cmcf to "move furniture" but would be back. He is being housed at Madison SF. Can someone help me with any info if this is protocol for MDOC or if this sounds familiar. Will he be able to call me?
Old 10-26-2015, 08:45 AM

It's really not gangs fighting it's one gang doing a violation the sheet is to protect from the other gang seeing how well a gang preforms in the crack quick bed is the worst but what ever state or regional you go to you will see the same yea it is bloody they have the mop and bucket on standby
Old 07-15-2016, 05:09 AM

Default mail

my daughter has been there going on 6wks of an 8 yr sentence and i called the post office at the prison they said only 8 wholesome family photos no colored envelopes and nothing such as books stamps etc have to be bought from the commissary. and not get your hopes down but i have written her every day faithfully yet shes only gotten 2 of my letters so far and shes already been classified so they should have gotten there by now this place sounds like a pit of hell a slow slow slow pit of hell.