Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 08-02-2019, 11:03 PM

Default Visiting Florence Central

My wife and I would like to visit someone in the near future who is at Florence Central. Based on the information we are seeing on the ADC website doesn't appear the calendar of visitation schedule goes beyond September. (It won't let me post a direct link because I don't have enough posts). Any idea when the remainder of the year's schedule will be released? Also, can someone explain how to read the daily schedule insofar as, for example, the "CB 2&4"? How do we know what day he can have visitors? If he is classified as a 4/4 are there any restrictions on the visit? Is he allowed food visits? We are new to this process and appreciate any help. Thank you in advance for your replies.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2019, 11:14 PM
here

The first place to start, are you on his list, and have you applied for visitation?

Old 08-03-2019, 12:57 AM

Best thing is to ask him yourself.
They have a list of people they add for visits/phone calls when entering prison. If he didn’t add you two to his list, he needs too. I don’t know how Florence works but when someone tried to apply for visitation with my husband but they weren’t on his list, he was given a paper with who was trying to apply and given 30days to add them or just leave them off so they can’t visit.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
The first place to start, are you on his list, and have you applied for visitation?
Both are in the process (which is why I diodn't have questions pertaining to either).

So....any idea when the remainder of the year's schedule will be released? Also, can someone explain how to read the daily schedule insofar as, for example, the "CB 2&4"? How do we know what day he can have visitors? If he is classified as a 4/4 are there any restrictions on the visit? Is he allowed food visits? It's faster to get the answers to these questions here than waiting for snail mail reply since acquiring stamps is challenging for him.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:53 PM

From my interpretation of the calendar CB-# is the building that gets visits those days.

On the September calendar it reads Only phase 3 get food visits.

Last edited by Ricoluv29; 08-06-2019 at 02:55 PM..
Old 08-11-2019, 06:50 PM

I am unsure of when they will upload after September but it looks like the visits just move over one day. My husband is in Central Unit, just got there. They change the day every 4 weeks. CB stands for cell block. If your loved one is in cell block 2, their days will be when it reads "CB". Visitation fills up quick there so show up early and be in dress code 100%. They will send you home. I would call Florence as well to see if they can give you any more information regarding the calander. I had to call them when my husband got moved the day of our visit at SMU, and the female guard was very informative after verifying that I am on his 20 list.
You have to find out what phase he is regarding food visits. Only inmates on phase 3 get them. My husband is a 4/4 security level but on phase 2. They will be able to tell you if he has food visits or not when you call.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by TerraEryn; 08-11-2019 at 06:52 PM..
Old 09-06-2019, 04:46 PM

Hi. I'm also waiting for the calendar to be released. My LO is in Central Unit too. What CB is your person on and I can help you read the schedule.