Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MINNESOTA > Minnesota Prison & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Minnesota Prison & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Minnesota.

Old 08-17-2008, 01:55 PM

Default Micah l. Boyle convicted at the Oak Park Heights

Hi, I am trying to contact Micah Lewis Boyle. He has recently been released from the Oak Park Heights and I think he lives now at the village called Redwood Falls. He was born on October the 1rst, 1980.
If anybody can give me some more information about him that would be lovely. Since I saw him on the documentary of the NG I can't stop thinking on him (and that is more than one year time!!) so I sincerely hope that somebody can put us in touch.

Thanks a lot!

Silvia
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Chavas girl

I tried to help you out by looking on the offender locator. However, it appears they have him listed as fugitive rather than released. I don't know how I could help you to find him.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Donation Award 

Default Boyle back in jail

Micah Boyle was apprehended and is in the Hennepin County jail in MN. Usally that means he'll go back to prison. Here's a link where you can see.
http://info.doc.state.mn.us/publicvi...asp?OID=185981

"The tie which links mother and child is of such pure and immaculate strength as to be never violated." ~Washington Irving

Last edited by rominakins; 08-18-2008 at 04:14 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavas girl View Post
I tried to help you out by looking on the offender locator. However, it appears they have him listed as fugitive rather than released. I don't know how I could help you to find him.
Hi Chavas girl.

I might seem crazy to you... A Spanish married women looking for a US convicted.... I have no problems in my marriage and I have a lovely 3 year old son. I live happily in a beautiful log house 30 minutes drive to the sea.

But, since I saw the documentary on National Geographic Channel, one year ago at least, I haven't been able to think on anybody else but him.

I know this might sound that I am crazy, but I am not. I work at the accounts department for a quite important company in my area. I can speak Spanish, Valencian, English, Italian and French. I am not the smartest woman in the world, but I am not a stupid either.

The question right now is, how to find a person you don't really know who's living in the opposite side of the world if the only help I've got is the name of the village in which I believe he's been grown up??

I contacted the supervising agent, but he wouldn't reply to me, so definetely, I have no more ideas... It is very fustrating for me to give up after such a long time of research, but I guess that is all.

Sorry for bothering you with this neverending letter, but I needed to tell all this to somebody far away from me. Maybe, you can also understand my feelings. Thanks for reading me (and if you have any other idea, it will be really welcome!!)
Old 08-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Chavas girl

Default You are not crazy.

bueno como te digo... yo tambien senti asi porque soy una americana enamorada de un preso. Pues, asi se lo pasa a veces. Entonces no te preocupes, no te veo mala de ninguna manera. Cuando quieres platicar de cualquier... pues aqui estoy.

Ok how do I say this... I felt the same because I a an american woman in love with an inmate. Well, that's how it goes sometimes. So, don't worry, I don't think bad of you in any way. Whenever you want to chat about anything, well, I am here.

Last edited by Chavas girl; 08-22-2008 at 09:08 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Chavas girl For This Useful Post:
txikita_77 (08-23-2008)
Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 AM

Muchas gracias Chavas girl por tu apoyo. Estaremos en contacto. Si tu necesitas hablar de algo, aquí me tienes también, ¿vale? Saludos.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:36 AM
Donation Award 

txikita.... did you read my previous reply? He's in the Hennepin county Minnesota jail. Here's some information for you if you want to try and write to Boyle. Check the previous link I listed here for updates to see if he's been sent to prison and where.

Sending Inmates Mail to Hennepin County MN Jail

Mail to inmates should be sent to the Public Safety Facility 401 S. 4th Avenue Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415. All mail must be addressed using the inmate's full name. All mail must be sent through the U.S. mail.

Inmates are not allowed to receive packages, including photographs. Packages will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender. Photographs will be removed from the envelope and returned to the inmate at the time of release.

"The tie which links mother and child is of such pure and immaculate strength as to be never violated." ~Washington Irving
Old 08-25-2008, 05:06 PM

Hello everybody.....

Mine Englisch is not that good, but i just want to lett you all know that i'm also looking for micah boyle.....

Does anyone knows him??

Doeg
Old 08-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Donation Award 

Default Links....

Click on the links I left in previous posts. He's in the Hennepin County MN jail.

Last edited by rominakins; 08-25-2008 at 05:25 PM..
Old 08-25-2008, 06:06 PM

Hello,

Thank you for the info, i did see that site.
But do you think that i can write him from holland??

Old 08-27-2008, 01:49 PM

yes, by u.s. mail, i think they meant no fedex delivery, etc...
Old 09-07-2008, 07:13 AM

Default If you are then i am!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txikita_77 View Post
Hi Chavas girl.

I might seem crazy to you... A Spanish married women looking for a US convicted.... I have no problems in my marriage and I have a lovely 3 year old son. I live happily in a beautiful log house 30 minutes drive to the sea.

But, since I saw the documentary on National Geographic Channel, one year ago at least, I haven't been able to think on anybody else but him.

I know this might sound that I am crazy, but I am not. I work at the accounts department for a quite important company in my area. I can speak Spanish, Valencian, English, Italian and French. I am not the smartest woman in the world, but I am not a stupid either.

The question right now is, how to find a person you don't really know who's living in the opposite side of the world if the only help I've got is the name of the village in which I believe he's been grown up??

I contacted the supervising agent, but he wouldn't reply to me, so definetely, I have no more ideas... It is very fustrating for me to give up after such a long time of research, but I guess that is all.

Sorry for bothering you with this neverending letter, but I needed to tell all this to somebody far away from me. Maybe, you can also understand my feelings. Thanks for reading me (and if you have any other idea, it will be really welcome!!)
Hi, i know how you feel, i just saw the documentary on Uk TV on Thursday evening. He does look rather cute, maybe a bit of a lost soul. Makes you wonder what kind of life you have to have to end up in a place like that-can't have had the best start in life. I just wonder what kind of support he would get once released.
I think that you would have to write to the prison directly if you want to contact him. Keep trying and let us know how you get on.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Closed

Default Y'all better

back the hell offf mai boyfriend Micah. me and him share something special. i visit him 2xs a week and i do not appreciate all you hick bitches coming up in here to find out where the hell he is. you fuckin stalkers! I am not pleased, y'all are psycho bitches.. .especially you out in spain!what is this shit?! oh hell naw, i am peeved.

love and kisses baby!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Closed

Oh and theres no way you can write to him, he is only allowed incoming mail from direct family, and people on his approved contact list. Sorry to burst all y'alls bubbles!

<3 always xoxo.. kisses from the princess!

Last edited by princessbellhxc; 09-09-2008 at 03:10 PM..
Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 AM

Haha! That is hilarious! Well it made my morning - Not making fun, just never thought I'd find a laugh on this site - Good luck protecting your man, princess! Peace!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn80 For This Useful Post:
tweedybird (09-27-2008)
Old 09-21-2008, 12:43 PM

I just looked him up and it states that he is in the Rush City prison now.

The address to write to him would be:

Micah L. Boyle - OID #185981
c/o MCF - Rush City
7600 - 525th St.
Rush City, Minnesota 55069

***It seems strange that they would not let him receive mail from everyone - my ex was in a Minnesota prison and he could get mail from anyone.***
The Following User Says Thank You to QuestionsinMN For This Useful Post:
txikita_77 (09-24-2008)
Old 09-25-2008, 10:52 AM

Thanks for the help, I am sure they are allowed to receive letters from anybody as they are all first revised. I made it sure with the supervising agent Lori Korts, who kindly informed me. I am still thinking wether I should write him or not....
Old 09-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Banned

Thanked 10,745 Times in 5,807 Posts

I'm curious why the limitations on mail, I've never heard of that in a MN prison ... just wondering. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about it !! ;-)
Old 09-26-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLS81 View Post
I'm curious why the limitations on mail, I've never heard of that in a MN prison ... just wondering. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about it !! ;-)

I don't think there are limitations. I believe that one girl was just saying that to scare people off from writing to him.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:10 PM
Banned

Oh yeah .. becuz that's really worth it ! Well ladies, my man is also very cute and very sweet .. any mail he can get from ladies who obviously are just caring individuals is more than welcome ! Let me know ! LOL J/K
Old 09-27-2008, 09:53 PM

What a lot of craziness here! First, Oak Park Heights is a supermax. I read once, or maybe it was a documentary , that no one had ever escaped from it. If he escaped from OPH he would not have been sent to Rush City after apprehension! I also have never heard of any restrictions on mail in Mn, from non family members. They're supposed to verify who the real girlfriend is? And someone from IL visits a prison north of the Twin Cities twice a week? lol Anything for drama I guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tweedybird For This Useful Post:
ALA (09-29-2008), txikita_77 (10-02-2008)
Old 09-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned

[quote=tweedybird;4014210] And someone from IL visits a prison north of the Twin Cities twice a week?quote]

Totally what I was thinking
Old 09-29-2008, 08:25 AM

I've been following the posts here for a little while - I also watched the documentary that featured Micah Lewis Boyle and it left me curious about him as he appeared intelligent and likeable, and articulated himself well. The problem with such tv shows is that they never reveal the full person in context other than the prison, and what this particular website has shown me so strongly is that there are families, lovers and wives attached to 'prisoners' who dearly love and patiently wait for them. It's too easy to imagine that prisoners are isolated and have nobody, but that isn't the case - perhaps for some, but not most. I've been very touched by the communication between people supporting one another here to get through what must be one of the most difficult situations. I just can't imagine - even what seems like a 'short' sentence by comparison means months and years of separation. My heart goes out to the prisoners and families/loved ones equally.

I do understand Princess's anger at the women wanting to contact her boyfriend Micah - that Nat Geo documentary has been broadcast across the world, and it must feel quite threatening. I think it's clear some women have become a bit obsessed with him, and I don't think that's healthy...also where could it ever lead? There are serious issues to consider when contacting a prisoner:

1)
Old 09-29-2008, 08:39 AM

Default Continued...

Sorry, pressed the wrong button and the post was sent!

As I was saying, there are issues to consider when considering initiating correspondence with a prisoner:

1) Their wishes to be contacted or not (which you can't know in advance). They have little enough choice and control in their lives.

2) Their vulnerability - yes, they can be vulnerable too! What are a person's motives in contacting them? How can a prisoner be affected? Can the correspondance be sustained? Will the prisoner receive regular mail? What if you want to stop writing, where will that leave them?

3) The effect/impact upon family/loved ones (as Princess has shown us).

Of course, I'm not suggesting that correspondence motivated by an altruistic wish to support and care for individuals through a difficult experience is a bad thing per se, but it is not to be taken lightly and there are responsibilities involved.

It's important not to let assumptions, personal curiosity, ego gratification and fantasies be the basis of a decision to contact a prisoner.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned

I sent this to Micah so he knows that there is at least people out here thinking of him ... he is in the hole without much mail or support from the outside until Dec. He said this thread made his day, that people could see that he wasn't worthless. If anyone wants to write him he would more more than glad to receive the mail. I'm just passing on his message ...